Hunter & Kobe & Some Kid Named Jett..... Juwan Presents: 2022-2023 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Is Howard about to dip?
Doubt it. Jett was always wanting to be a 1 and done. I'm just not sure he's athletic enough, especially with his deficiencies. On the flip side.. Hunter is probably coming back, and on the boards its confirmed that he can get another year too, because of Covid. :russ:

He might as well since he's killing it in NIL and he's not really an NBA prospect.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
dikkinson still got eligibility :dahell:

He been at Michigan for like 8 years

He getting his Perry Ellis on i see

perry-ellis.jpg

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

We sure Howard ain't out?

Considering Juwan is targeting Tamar Bates, after signing Nimari Burnett, I assume Kobe is the one leaving.

Two weeks ago:
If they don't get Kobe (or Jett) back, then I expect Hunter to leave (portal) and I don't blame him.
cat.gif

If Dug is projected to be the best player on next year's team, then Juwan should go ahead and put his house on the market.🤷🏾‍♂️

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Kobe Bufkin is the latest Wolverine to leave the Michigan men’s basketball program. The sophomore guard announced on Sunday afternoon that he is declaring for the NBA draft.

The program announced Bufkin has “elected to forgo his remaining eligibility.”

Bufkin was a season-long starter for Michigan as a sophomore, averaging a team-high 34 minutes across 33 games. The only game he missed was Michigan’s last, an NIT second-round loss at Vanderbilt, due to an ankle issue. Bufkin averaged 14 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 2.9 assists per game. He shot 48 percent from the field and 36 percent from 3.

On Friday, star junior center Hunter dikkinson entered the transfer portal. Freshman guard Jett Howard had previously declared for the draft, meaning Michigan will replace, at a minimum, three starters next season. The Wolverines went 18-16 this past season, failing to reach the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 2015.

In Bufkin’s draft declaration message, he thanked his family, friends, coaches, and teammates over the years. “It has been an amazing experience, being a part of such an iconic university,” he wrote. The Grand Rapids Christian product signed his message, “Buff out.”

Bufkin is young for a sophomore, having turned 19 in September. His draft stock skyrocketed in the second half of this season. He had a very small role as a freshman, averaging just three points per game. This past season, he showcased his scoring -- at the rim and from the outside -- and rebounding abilities, especially late in the year.

NBA personnel noticed. Some mock drafts, including the latest at ESPN, projected him to be a first-round pick this summer.

full

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Kobe leaving is the right move. I’m f you’re a 1st rounder, it’s pretty much time to go, can’t risk injury or an average year and sliding in the draft. In the long run it’s better for your program to have kids drafted and leave early, as that attracts recruits.

Ngl sometimes it’s better to have a season where you start under the radar with no expectations and then overachieve.

Will probably be a rough year but you’ll see what juwan is really made of. He’s going to have to rely on martelli a lot, but that’s probably a good thing.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Next season's gonna be a travesty. We got former 5 Star Burnett. That's cool. Another guard that cant shoot for shyt. :shaq2: Jaden Llewen (or whatever the fukk his name is) is coming back on a medical waiver. (Yea.. another guard that cant shoot)

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Next season's gonna be a travesty. We got former 5 Star Burnett. That's cool. Another guard that cant shoot for shyt. :shaq2: Jaden Llewen (or whatever the fukk his name is) is coming back on a medical waiver. (Yea.. another guard that cant shoot)
Your boy Jaden Bradley about to transfer to Michigan too:francis:he can't shoot either though lol