Hunter & Kobe & Some Kid Named Jett..... Juwan Presents: 2022-2023 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I loved him as a playmaker coming out of high school.. but yea.. he had to work on that shot. I guess he hasn’t, huh? :mjcry:
He only attempted 22 3's all year lol. He has a lot of potential though, just not a good fit for Oats offense. Definitely needs to develop a jumper and Oats no midrange shots style of play didn't really allow for that development. He's gonna be good. Burnett sucks though

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
He only attempted 22 3's all year lol. He has a lot of potential though, just not a good fit for Oats offense. Definitely needs to develop a jumper and Oats no midrange shots style of play didn't really allow for that development. He's gonna be good. Burnett sucks though
Problem is.. we need guards that can stretch the floor at Michigan. If he ends up in A2, then it might end up being the same as it was at Bama. We’ve got 2 guards that are more than likely going round 1.. but the difference is.. they can shoot.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Give me a guy that can play the wing. I need him to be able to put the ball on the floor and attack the basket.. and I need him to at least be an average shooter.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

Well, at least Dug isn't projected to be the best player on next year's team.

Dug/Jaelin?
Love/GW3
Burnett/Yo-yo/Jace
Jackson/T-Won't/Will/Greg
Tarris/PK?

That takes them to 13, I know there are murmurs about Kante but we'll see. Unlike last year's team, this one will be able to get out in transition. It's also a better defensive team, but they'll need Tarris to stay out of foul trouble. If he does that, then he'll easily average a double-double.

Giving Jace that scholarship is really biting them in the ass though. I know they want(ed) Joey back, so maybe Jace moves off scholarship? Or maybe there's more attrition? There's also a logjam at 4 now.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

Michigan's admissions again
:dead:

I won't blame Juwan if he's gone after the season

That explains why RayJ Dennis inexplicably became a thing despite the backcourt being set. Anyway, this is Juwan's fault, he didn't learn from the Terrance Shannon situation. I figured Love was graduating early, I guess not.

As for Hunter...

UM's basketball NIL initiatives aren't up to par; however, some of Hunter's NIL problems are tied to his own antics. You want to be the juvenile "Big dikkinson Energy" guy? Okay, but that and being the loud mouth villain are more polarizing than profitable with this fan base. He's smart to go to one of the most egregious pay-for-play programs in the country though.

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Michigan's admissions again
:dead:

I won't blame Juwan if he's gone after the season

Y’all going to see how much of a bytch tgis dude dikkinson is now that he’s not in your team.

Not saying you’re wrong about the admissions, but one of my day 1s is UM alum and couldn’t get into UNC chapel hill, do they have different admissions for athletes at unc? (Similar to the fake classes and shyt they had?). Unc is still a top 10ish public institution, how tf did he get in there? Something w/ credits not Xfering, maybe?

Again, not saying you’re wrong, legit asking.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Y’all going to see how much of a bytch tgis dude dikkinson is now that he’s not in your team.

Not saying you’re wrong about the admissions, but one of my day 1s is UM alum and couldn’t get into UNC chapel hill, do they have different admissions for athletes at unc? (Similar to the fake classes and shyt they had?). Unc is still a top 10ish public institution, how tf did he get in there? Something w/ credits not Xfering, maybe?

UM only accepts a MAX of 30 credit hours, and it's THEIR choosing as to what they accept. It's a fukkin racket and its some bullshyt.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Michigan admissions let me transfer credits from a random community college when I was interning in a city one summer. These guys must be playing school and taking so many BS classes that they can’t fit them all into something.