Howard Stern appreciation

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have on an occassion seen her check him when he went a little too far. But the truth is he goes in on black people with the voices and everything the same way he does other races, including his own parents & jews. I think the group that gets it the worst is young spoiled cac chicks like Paris Hilton and the Kardashians
Wood-Yi appearances were the epitome of racist hilarity
Wood-Yi and Bai Ling - YouTube
Howard Stern - 1999-11-23 - (Best Of) A Wood Yi Appearance - YouTube

Howard's black accent is from the 70s or something lol.

I remember robin got kicked out of a Wimbledon private box for being an entitled c*nt, then tried to cry racism, turns out she wasn't invited.

Is robin sick at the moment, I haven't listened for a couple of years.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
havent listened in years, besides no ardie whats howard doing differently? Is he ranting now or something? Horrible segments or skits? I cant see him interviewing guests badly but who knows

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That Bill O Reiley interview is some funny shyt. The way he was walking about Tom Hanks son was pure prime Howard Stern:laugh: "What's he mad about? He grew up in the ghetto part of Beverly Hills?":laugh:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Howard's black accent is from the 70s or something lol.

I remember robin got kicked out of a Wimbledon private box for being an entitled c*nt, then tried to cry racism, turns out she wasn't invited.

Is robin sick at the moment, I haven't listened for a couple of years.

Robin just had a tumor the size of a grapefruit removed from her lower body, forgot which part. She been doing the show from home the last few months. They talked about for a few days when she was going into surgery and missed shows for a few weeks. They don't talk about it anymore. She hasn't confirmed what it was or if its cancer, etc...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What ever happened to the dumb blonde girl that was Ms. Howard Stern that used to come on the E show? Or that one stripper bytch who had sex with that virgin dwarf in the hotel?:laugh: