Howard Stern appreciation

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Always found him extremely corny, same with Opie and Anthony.

Yep.. Adam Corolla is another one...

But I think their demo is 45 year old angry white men that could never get girls or be good at sports... aka the majority of this country...

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i got sirius in my car but refuse to pay for online. where can i listen to howard100 for free online?

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
today was a funny show. tony seragosa "goose" was great on today's show

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
dude talking about taping his buttcheeks together so he wouldnt crap himself during the game and playing constipated :deadrose:

that story was funny as hell. saying if he shyt his pants carry him off the field and have a clean pair of white pants ready lol :ld:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Since Howard started making friends with the Hollywood crowd, he's had alot of great serious one on one interviews with A-list stars. But due to his limited schedule now, i have learned to live without listening to him in the morning. I still tune in, but i have found replacements now since he's not on Thurs/Friday anymore...

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/VnaeRmdoPhk]Howard Stern clarifies comments about Gabourey Sibide - YouTube[/ame]

:laff:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What I like is that Howard acknowledges his mental illnesses. He openly talks about seeing a shrink because hes so egotistical.

It would be great to see Howard move away from the shock antics (which he is too old for) and AGT (which his male demographic does not care about) and focus on doing interviews where he shines.

Just to bring it back to hip-hop, he did a better interview with Jay than Ive seen from any music journalist, and has classics with Suge, ODB etc

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
erictheastronaut.jpg

Pink Slime

known to go ham
Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac
used to be straight up addicted to the stern show but i've switched over to the Joe Rogan podcast . I also enjoy Adam Carolla and "Ace on the House"

listening to a dirty JEW for hours every day is not good for your psyche

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
its kind of awkward when he makes fun of black people or entertainers and the way robin just takes it

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
its kind of awkward when he makes fun of black people or entertainers and the way robin just takes it

I have on an occassion seen her check him when he went a little too far. But the truth is he goes in on black people with the voices and everything the same way he does other races, including his own parents & jews. I think the group that gets it the worst is young spoiled cac chicks like Paris Hilton and the Kardashians
Wood-Yi appearances were the epitome of racist hilarity
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNVWi5ZeYhs"]Wood-Yi and Bai Ling - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4NH62iXk7Y&feature=related"]Howard Stern - 1999-11-23 - (Best Of) A Wood Yi Appearance - YouTube[/ame]