Howard Stern appreciation

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Howard has many classic gems...

But I honestly think if O&A had the same budget, endorsements, and attention that Howard did, they would have elevated radio to even greater heights.

O&A has ALWAYS fought a 90 degree uphill battle and still has put on some EPIC shows and radio moments. And they honestly try to put on the people they like. Howard will give props but the props stop there and often include unnecessary backhanded compliments.

Every legit comedian that goes through Howard (if their reputation doesn't succeed Howard's), they are treated like a court jester and never truly get their chance to shine on Howard's show compared to O&A. If someone like Patrice, Louie, Burr goes on a tangent that's radio comedy? O&A gladly take the back seat majority of the times. If that shyt happened on Howard's? Howard steps all over the visitor and runs the steam out of everything.

Howard was only good when he had some gimmick/game/event propping up the show.
O&A can find a good bit out of anything (interviews, callers/listeners, current events) on top of even more creative gimmicks, games and events.

Nah, Howard is dry now, but his ability to make everyone and everything interesting is an amazing ability, he could talk about his parents for hours and it would be funny, he could call Gary or scott in and literally have them in tears, let's not forget how good he was in his day, even if he's so bad these dsys I had to stop listening 18 months ago.

I like o&a as well, there show is like a wonderful mess, shove jimmy, voss and Patrice in together and watch them all bury eschother and Anthony is just a funny, clever train wreck, he's a great character, I don't really like opie too much, but I realise he's there to keep things rolling.

On another note, bob Kelly's podcast is getting worse and worse, who is that fukking Australian girl, they need to sack her quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
O+A have been getting better guests for a while now, but they themselves are HORRIBLE

The angry CAC routine is tired, and their views on most things are retarded

Stern is definitely on autopilot, and I loathe everything to do with Americas Got Talent, but Id take his musings over theirs any day. He birthed their style and could hold it down without needing a Jim Norton, Patrice or Louis CK

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Demonic radio program. Satanic radio personality. Show is Trash and always has been. I refuse to drink snapple because the sponsored his show when he was on public television.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Demonic radio program. Satanic radio personality. Show is Trash and always has been. I refuse to drink snapple because the sponsored his show when he was on public television.

If Im Acting Like This On The Internet At His Age Please Shoot Me

Friend

TheSedd

Happy Hour Expert
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix
I respect dude in terms of changing the game for his industry, but he is just not what I'm interested in listening to. Private Parts was a good movie and I used to watch the E! show back in the day.

Him and his crew aren't funny or entertaining IMO.