Howard Stern appreciation

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stern has fallen off insanely. The show is damn near impossible to listen to anymore and you are only likely to get one or two truly funny moments a month if you are lucky.

I agree i hardly listen anymore but he still put on like 20 years of great radio which is pretty crazy..at tis peak it was by far the goat

Like to play some old clips from the JAckie days on youtube to reminisce:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

Those dudes talk like klansmen until they have a Black guest in studio then they turn into fan boys.. They aint about that life....The only time their show was listenable was when Patrice was on and he's gone now so they're back to being worthless trolls..

Patrice was great on that show:wow: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuqefQ7zF_s"]nikka Vs Nazi Taxi Cab Challenge - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_82CVxDTAns"]Opie & Anthony Patrice O'Neal On Eating Watermelon - YouTube[/ame]

Anthony the only racist but i fukks with him because he admits it:pachaha:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
:comeon:

Those dudes talk like klansmen until they have a Black guest in studio then they turn into fan boys.. They aint about that life....The only time their show was listenable was when Patrice was on and he's gone now so they're back to being worthless trolls..

Anthony is racist, Opie doesn't give a fukk about anyone.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did aj benza give that Italian from oz a free punch in the face cos he was drunk in scores and offended him :laugh:

Jackie doing a moonie out of an open car window and doing a shyt while doing it :pachaha:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
havent listened to stern in like 4 years. his shyt just started to get repetitive, and not really funny anymore

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
havent listened to stern in like 4 years. his shyt just started to get repetitive, and not really funny anymore

It's inlisyenable since artie left and robin took on a larger role.

I don't think a woman has ever annoyed me more than her.

She called the passengers on the flights on 9/11 cowards, crazy bytch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i listen every morning for the last few years but you can tell he checked out last year when he signed his final 5 year deal. doesnt seem to put the effort in anymore and it seems like his show is never live. it was the first time live today in 2 weeks

TdashDUB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Austin
Howard has many classic gems...

But I honestly think if O&A had the same budget, endorsements, and attention that Howard did, they would have elevated radio to even greater heights.

O&A has ALWAYS fought a 90 degree uphill battle and still has put on some EPIC shows and radio moments. And they honestly try to put on the people they like. Howard will give props but the props stop there and often include unnecessary backhanded compliments.

Every legit comedian that goes through Howard (if their reputation doesn't succeed Howard's), they are treated like a court jester and never truly get their chance to shine on Howard's show compared to O&A. If someone like Patrice, Louie, Burr goes on a tangent that's radio comedy? O&A gladly take the back seat majority of the times. If that shyt happened on Howard's? Howard steps all over the visitor and runs the steam out of everything.

Howard was only good when he had some gimmick/game/event propping up the show.
O&A can find a good bit out of anything (interviews, callers/listeners, current events) on top of even more creative gimmicks, games and events.