Howard Stern appreciation

morris

Superstar
Daps
I always maintain that Howard and the show's finest moment was the one on 9/11/01. I've heard a lot of people say that as well.
The only reason that was a good show was because Crazy Cabbie, yea, that moron, called out Stern on his BS when he talked about nuking everyone on the Middle East. His whiteness shined that day

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain’t listened in 10 years.

JD still works there? Is he still broke AF?

Are Sal and Richard still there?

One thing bad about Stern is he never seemed to pay his workers, I know most seemed like anyone could do the job, but he still come off tight as fukk.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
O&A imploded as well lol

Opie does the wurst podcast from his phone now, it’s like the ramblings of a madman.

The O&A subreddit was crazy for a while, they claim to proved anythony was fukking a trannie, but the sub got banned.

Basically their own fans turned on them and tried to ruin their real lives lol, they kept getting Ants brother gigs cancelled for being racists/homophobic/etc.

Their show suffered once Ant seemed to get more and more racist and angry, plus ant and Jim clearly didnt like opie.

I think Jim does a show with Sam on Sirius, but fukk listening to Sam.

Daps
Damn I'd thought THSS had finally gotten off air. As a Howard Head man so many memories especially from the E Show with all those bad white bytches he had on there doing freaky shyt.

One of the last bits I remember was Gary and Wendy the retards having a roast session for like 30 mins just had me fukking rolling. Artie was one of the most fukked up celebs that fit the show perfectly.

The show had so much gold but you had to sit through hours to get to it. Been going down steadily from the mid 2010s. All these podcasts popping up done made his platform obsolete. I got a whole bunch of episodes from like 2017-2019 I haven't got to since it's so many podcast genres available. I use to enjoy Howard and Robin debating on what new shows and movies they considered bad or good.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Ain’t listened in 10 years.

JD still works there? Is he still broke AF?

Are Sal and Richard still there?

One thing bad about Stern is he never seemed to pay his workers, I know most seemed like anyone could do the job, but he still come off tight as fukk.
JD, Sal, Richard, Jason are still there.
Richard and Sal still do phone bits but I'm not sure what JD and Jason do now that the show is remote.
I'm guessing they are paid very well and Howard uses them as the reason he keeps re-upping with SXM because he's worried his staff won't get jobs somewheere else.

morris

Superstar
Daps
didn't know Fred 'Rerun' Berry was on the show

A segment like this would never be allowed

and when did Wendy become the "Slow Adult"?? thank goodness for YT or else I would not know anything about the show

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Rip Ralph probably the most hated caller ever dude made some classic radio thou

Shocking Artie out lived him