How Xbox Became Microsoft's Greatest Failure

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
My thing with Microsoft is that with all the money they have… the xbox UI looks awful

Ps5 and switch have smooth ui on the system that feel next gen

Even on the game pass section all those Roku games have pixelated covers. The system is very clunky

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None of those say sony is doomed.

It’s all about whether sony will “compete” with gamepass. Hell that’s what sony and microsoft are fighting in court about now. It’s one of the biggest stories in gaming.

But that’s how you weirdos see stuff. Merely questioning if sony will have to “compete” is saying they are “doomed” to y’all.

nikkas are actually fukkin crazy :mjlol:
289c53967977678401277ac663487a03_w200.gif

I'm not about to do this headassery shyt today lol

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just because MS got out on the 1st leg of the relay with the 360 don't mean they ever won anything. Lost that race too. :mjlol:

They were so proud of that lead too. So much that they said fukk the gamers and introduced the Xbox One in an atrocious manner.

Sony ran up the score on them like it they were Alabama and MS was a FCS school:picard:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing with Microsoft is that with all the money they have… the xbox UI looks awful

Even on the game pass section all those Roku games have pixelated covers. The system is very clunky

Yeah, I think the UI could use an overhaul. As excited as I was to pop open my XBox when I got it, that it was blunted a bit by seeing that the userface was pretty meh.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They were so proud of that lead too. So much that they said fukk the gamers and introduced the Xbox One in an atrocious manner.

Sony ran up the score on them like it they were Alabama and MS was a FCS school:picard:

Coincidentally also the gen Microsoft introduced the 60 dollar industry standard and paid online. :sas2:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
people still wont admit to themselves that microsoft is PC and xbox is an extension brought in just to deliver a console experience
you cant have a real conversation with nerds because they move goalposts to things they arent involved in or dont like
you can emulate all consoles on xbox and through microsoft and they were the first to implement features by years that they dont get credit for

of course you can go back to the 8-10 games a generation which dont cross over.... but that's kind of redundant if you are bypassing 1000s of games in the process ... and see that obviously nobody cares because they would have just bought those games in the first place

you cant tell me Dragon Ball shyt is cool and anime, when I have no desire to watch or care about it. Its redundant, why would I buy anime or Dragon Ball episodes when I hate it? thats the same logic always applied by people who own something different. I didnt buy a Switch because I want to war against 4k or consoles. I bought it because I want what it brings and it suits me the best. I dont see how people can still argue against what other people desire, and not the shyt that only they want. I simply dont buy a MAC because all of my shyt is compatible with PC, from video programs to music production to games. I simply cant just load up Linux with Ubuntu because other people think its sleek and cool....its nonsensical.

rdj

Pro
Daps

Do you count the e-shop for switch when you say it feels next gen?