How Xbox Became Microsoft's Greatest Failure

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
wahh wahh wahh

You just want cheerleading for zaddy. Suck Zaddy's dikk over there, far away from me.

I own every platform. Have since forever. Because I’m an adult and can afford to do that. But okay. This sub is poorly moderated and overrun with fanboy bullshyt.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Imagine if RROD never happened. I know so many Americans who went through multiple og 360’s before saying fukk it and buying a ps3 slim.

Then MS further alienated people with the focus on Kinect and $500 weaker Xbone.

Oh well. At least Forza is still good :ld:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I own every platform. Have since forever. Because I’m an adult and can afford to do that. But okay. This sub is poorly moderated and overrun with fanboy bullshyt.
Negro please. :mjlol:

When this sub had thread after thread of concerning news for Sony, or threads where "Sony is DOOMED" if they didn't create a game pass alternative, I didn't see you at all with this energy. Main page is full of normal threads but one thread is where you draw the line.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

When this sub had thread after thread of concerning news for Sony, or threads where "Sony is DOOMED" if they didn't create a game pass alternative, I didn't see you at all with this energy. Main page is full of normal threads but one thread is where you draw the line.
That hoe should've ate his breakfast first before chiming with that fine mess. What a fukking bum. You are what you eat tho, which for them is nothing but scum.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Literally nobody made any threads about sony being doomed with regard to gamepass.

Only person making thread after thread about gamepass is @Gizmo_Duck

As usual it’s you delusional weirdos arguing with yourselves.

nikka you the one talmbout how sony was doomed :mjlol:

Argue with yourself sony stan brehs :mjlol:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Xbox 360 had the RROD and is part of them never turning a profit in gaming as they spent so much money having rushed a product to market only to have it compromised and have to have all those expensive repairs. It's easily the most infamous unreliable product ever made. There's that and then Kinect. That was their biggest success but even then it was a wash.
Yeah I was going to bring up the RROD which was a huge issue when it started happening. They really didn't right until the black 360's came out

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:unimpressed: yall just be saying shyt. There's an entire docuseries on the Xbox team. You don't have to like their output but don't erroneously suggest they lack "passion."

:russell:

Whole development teams exist like 343 just to make a product like Halo and nothing else. Bungee left to get out from under that culture and you constantly hear of departures at these sorts of studios in Microsoft. Pre-Phil Spencer if somebody leading 343 has a new idea for a new series does it get made? Meanwhile if somebody leading Naughty Dog has a new idea you get The Last of Us.

Nothing has stopped Xbox from embracing and producing ideas from teams they owned. Destiny was created by a studio they used to own. If Bungie has such problems being owned why are they now part of PlayStation. So no I don’t think the devs at Microsoft have the same level of passion for the company as Nintendo and Sony devs.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Also from this fakkit:

Tin foil Oculus wearing cac:childplease:

So basically instead of refuting the video posted you just post other videos? I haven’t watched those other videos. I just saw a video in my YouTube feed thought it was a spicy take and posted it. The fact that he had Colin formally of Kinda Funny in the video hints at a tinge to his perspective any further that may be problematic though.

The thread is about Xbox not the guy that made the video.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ePkUB9.gif