How would Goku & Superman do against eachother's rogues

How would they fare fighting eachother's enemies

• Goku does better

• Superman does better

Results are only viewable after voting.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
TNC your arguments are trash. Superman does have ridiculous feats, and I'm not getting into Goku vs Superman bullshyt, but your reasoning is complete shyt.

You don't know what you are talking about. Step your game up if you want to contend with me :sas2:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Superman is written inconsistent as fukk. One second fighting gods from other universes. Next second getting beat by Lex Luthor and Batman. He's as strong as the writers need him to be for that particular comic. Fukk outta here with that bullshyt.

Exactly.

The in storyline reason for the inconsistency is Superman has self created mental blocks that prevent him from accessing his full power. Decades of his existence were him breaking down these barriers as he learned to use his powers and control them. He also holds back against lesser foes because he'd kill almost anything living if he goes too hard.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Opinions:beli:
These nikkas can sense energy b, why would goku go Kaioken x4 and break his body off the strength of an opinion. Should goku and vegeta not have ran when buu was about to destroy the earth because it wasn't proven that he could destroy planets yet? You not making sense famo:childplease:

Because power levels and energy levels are inconsistent and vary given the situation. Gohan didn't generate as much energy during the Cell Games when Cell first saw him, but after Android 16 was killed his energy spiked. But its a guestimate they don't have specific values of energy levels they are sensing.

You notice how they clinch up whenever a big blast is thrown at them regardless the power level? Its because they don't know exactly how powerful those blasts are, its a bad ass way to fight honestly.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Because power levels and energy levels are inconsistent and vary given the situation. Gohan didn't generate as much energy during the Cell Games when Cell first saw him, but after Android 16 was killed his energy spiked. But its a guestimate they don't have specific values of energy levels they are sensing.
Did you even watch the show my dude:aicmon:
Half of the entire show was always about how Gohan had mad hidden power, from when he hit Raditz to when Supreme Kai unlocked his shyt, Gohan always had mad power on the low. Even 16 himself said "I know you have the power Gohan my sensors caught it." It's called hidden power for a reason pleghboii.

You notice how they clinch up whenever a big blast is thrown at them regardless the power level? Its because they don't know exactly how powerful those blasts are, its a bad ass way to fight honestly.
They don't even do that all the time, half the time they deflect blasts that are that weak. But that's not even really the reason why. If someone throws a pebble at you you know it's not going to do serious damage, but you'll still try to block it so you don't have to deal with the minor nuisance.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Superman at his peak potential has limitless power, the difference of the different variations of Superman is where they actually start powerwise. Any Kal-El Superman is the most powerful being on their planet.

:snoop:

4706663-2632950973-15%252B-%252B1

Superman's power is far from limitless. Even the most powerful version of Superman still has limits. Idk where this false idea is coming from :mindblown:

:mjlol: @ him being the most powerful being on the planet when he's not even the most powerful member of the Justice League (dependent on the incarnation)

And styles make fights. The circumstances of Rogue/Wonder Woman was neither knew of the other's power. WW is significantly more powerful than Rogue but any skin on skin contact makes the fight much more even, especially when Rogue could finish her merely by holding on. Do you disagree with this?

Yes I disagree with this. Even without knowing Rogue's abilities Wonder Woman's speed alone would end the fight. Rogue should realistically never lay a finger on her.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Is this a joke? superman is worthless when he's not around the right kind of sun. He'd have a chance against vegeta and raditz, but he'd get absolutely bodied by frieza. Goku can only be defeated by someone with raw physical power. If anyone's got kryptonite they can give superman that work.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Supes runs through till Beerus, gotta see his full power to really comment.

Lobo, Doomsday, and Mongul give people stronger than Goku and Supes trouble so I dunno :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
No they aren't, Its a reason they have to keep finding new ways to power up with new forms

a.k.a. their power is limitless.

goku started the series as a good martial arts fighter to taking on alien overlords and ancient demons. his power knows no limits. the more he trains, the stronger he gets. the more he fights, the stronger he gets. the more he's defeated, the stronger he gets. just when you think he's peaked, he takes it to another level. when goku became a super saiyan we thought that was it but no, he conceived a way to surpass it... and then he surpassed even THAT.

and in the battle of gods arc against bills he is about to surpass even THAT. there are no limits as to how strong saiyans can become which is why goku and vegeta are both on a never ending to journey to become as strong as they can possibly be.

shyt look how dbz originally ended, with goku going away to train. the day will never come when he just says "fukk it i'm as strong as i'm ever gonna be". there is no ceiling on his power.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
a.k.a. their power is limitless.

goku started the series as a good martial arts fighter to taking on alien overlords and ancient demons. his power knows no limits. the more he trains, the stronger he gets. the more he fights, the stronger he gets. the more he's defeated, the stronger he gets. just when you think he's peaked, he takes it to another level. when goku became a super saiyan we thought that was it but no, he conceived a way to surpass it... and then he surpassed even THAT.

and in the battle of gods arc against bills he is about to surpass even THAT. there are no limits as to how strong saiyans can become which is why goku and vegeta are both on a never ending to journey to become as strong as they can possibly be.

shyt look how dbz originally ended, with goku going away to train. the day will never come when he just says "fukk it i'm as strong as i'm ever gonna be". there is no ceiling on his power.

Actually its already been stated by Toriyama that Goku has limits in context to his new forms. While powerful, he can still be stopped.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Supes runs through till Beerus, gotta see his full power to really comment.

Lobo, Doomsday, and Mongul give people stronger than Goku and Supes trouble so I dunno :patrice:

Superman has beaten and becomes God...Beerus can be knocked out (Whis does so effortlessly). Superman has no cap when it comes to power, he's made OP on purpose. Screw Attack handles this perfectly.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Actually its already been stated by Toriyama that Goku has limits in context to his new forms. While powerful, he can still be stopped.
... until he reaches a new limit.

yes we've seen goku pummeled to the ground by a stronger enemy but by saga's end he will have found a way to overcome it.

technically goku was not strong enough by himself to stop majin buu but I bet you by the end of this current arc he will be strong enough to handle majin buu no problem. because he will always just keep getting stronger and stronger.

Last edited:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
:snoop:

4706663-2632950973-15%252B-%252B1

Superman's power is far from limitless. Even the most powerful version of Superman still has limits. Idk where this false idea is coming from :mindblown:

:mjlol: @ him being the most powerful being on the planet when he's not even the most powerful member of the Justice League (dependent on the incarnation)

Yes I disagree with this. Even without knowing Rogue's abilities Wonder Woman's speed alone would end the fight. Rogue should realistically never lay a finger on her.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Get your information from outdated and unofficial guide books brehs. :pachaha:

And if Wonder Woman and Rogue fight, the first thing she is gonna do is punch her in the face. Which would actually power Rogue up with skin on skin contact. WW wins that fight 9/10 times, but the very first time they fight, Rogue wins simply because WW wouldn't know what she was dealing with.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Get your information from outdated and unofficial guide books brehs. :pachaha:

My information isn't coming from that guide book....I was just using it as an example.

And if Wonder Woman and Rogue fight, the first thing she is gonna do is punch her in the face. Which would actually power Rogue up with skin on skin contact. WW wins that fight 9/10 times, but the very first time they fight, Rogue wins simply because WW wouldn't know what she was dealing with.

Or Wonder Woman could just lasso her. Her first instinct isn't to punch everything in every fight.