• Goku does better

• Superman does better

Results are only viewable after voting.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
You the only one spinning ya wheels, breh. I really don't even know what you are attempting to argue anymore because you clearly haven't been reading my comments carefully. You very last post said the exact opposite of what I have been saying.

If this is about Superman, just admit you don't like Superman as much as you like Goku and be done with it. I get the character preference but when you are talking about who would win in a fight OR who has the tougher rogue gallery, Superman wins on both of those accords, brehbreh. Its not a slight to Goku, its just 80 years of written evidence to back it

Why are you still quoting me? :dahell:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
While Superman might be as fast or faster than Goku he is never shown using that speed in his fights. That's how people with no documented superspeed manage to hit him all the time. Just like you say we can't assume that Goku is a planet buster just because he beat planet busters we can't assume these villains have superspeed because they hit a man with superspeed.

Based on your own argument that superman holds back so he doesn't kill people it would make since that he would move slower in a fight to be more careful.

This is factually incorrect. Superman and Wonder Woman had a fight in which they flew to the sun and back to earth just to fight even more that lasted exactly 1 minute and 54 seconds. If you are unaware it takes 8 minutes for sunlight to reach earth, this fight took place at AT LEAST 4 times the speed of light. Goku have never fought that fast. You are letting the DBZ animations cloud your judgement or you are simply unaware of these feats.

Keep in mind, both Goku and Superman are capable of fighting and performing at speeds greater than they have shown and they both take attacks they could simply dodge to prove a point (how many times has Goku tanked blasts he could easily dodge? More than I can count). And yes Superman and Goku BOTH hold back(hence the Majin Vegeta fight). That is a superhero trope, you don't use your full power unless necessary. That's why this fight is different if both characters are going ALL OUT versus standard depictions of them both.

If they come into the battle normal, it lasts MUCH longer because they will both feel each other out for hours until they get serious. If they start the fight going ALL OUT, then Superman ends it quick, which was the entire point of the 2 death battle videos in the first place.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Why are you still quoting me? :dahell:

I can say the same to you. This was an unneeded post. If you are conceding, just say so and you can move on. If not, why continue to post?

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is factually incorrect. Superman and Wonder Woman had a fight in which they flew to the sun and back to earth just to fight even more that lasted exactly 1 minute and 54 seconds. If you are unaware it takes 8 minutes for sunlight to reach earth, this fight took place at AT LEAST 4 times the speed of light. Goku have never fought that fast. You are letting the DBZ animations cloud your judgement or you are simply unaware of these feats.

Keep in mind, both Goku and Superman are capable of fighting and performing at speeds greater than they have shown and they both take attacks they could simply dodge to prove a point (how many times has Goku tanked blasts he could easily dodge? More than I can count). And yes Superman and Goku BOTH hold back(hence the Majin Vegeta fight). That is a superhero trope, you don't use your full power unless necessary. That's why this fight is different if both characters are going ALL OUT versus standard depictions of them both.

If they come into the battle normal, it lasts MUCH longer because they will both feel each other out for hours until they get serious. If they start the fight going ALL OUT, then Superman ends it quick, which was the entire point of the 2 death battle videos in the first place.
None of this addresses the villains not being fast enough to hit Goku. You admit Goku is much faster when going all out and state that Superman's villains are able to hit him is because he holds back so how does that add up to them being able to hit a Goku going all out.

Also that Wonder Woman fight you brought up was Superman mind controlled and not fighting the way he fights. When he is fighting normally against his villains he doesn't use his speed. Because as you said he holds back and fights down to the level of his opponent.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh @ you super stans still arguing. Isn't this your precious and limitless pre crisis simp right here?

superman-vs-muhammad-ali-97b.jpg

Weak against green rocks and boxing gloves. :camby: get this nikka out of here.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf are they gonna do? Put their army a against him. He defeated a entire army when he was a kid.

That aint shyt alot of heros have faced that kind of adversity
The point is everyone hates him and is hunting him.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
None of this addresses the villains not being fast enough to hit Goku. You admit Goku is much faster when going all out and state that Superman's villains are able to hit him is because he holds back so how does that add up to them being able to hit a Goku going all out.

Also that Wonder Woman fight you brought up was Superman mind controlled and not fighting the way he fights. When he is fighting normally against his villains he doesn't use his speed. Because as you said he holds back and fights down to the level of his opponent.

You are acting as if none of these villians have super speed or can fight people with super speed, which is ridiculous because they all fight Superman a character with super speed even greater than Goku's. They are all fast enough to hit Goku, its a matter of if Goku is fast enough to NOT get hit or defeat them BEFORE he can get hit, which is a point you'd have to prove.

I said Goku AND Superman are capable of going much faster than the are often and normally depicted, however we don't always know how well that translates to combat speed. It is DEBATEABLE of if Superman's villians can hit an all out Goku, but I'd argue Doomsday, Mongul, Darkseid and Brainiac can and have because their minds and bodies all work faster than humans and mortals. If you believe Goku can defeat them without getting hit, you are going to need to prove that, I don't think he is capable of doing that specific task. I'm gonna give you props for being able to understand the difference tho, you are already ahead of a lot of the people in this thread as far as understanding fight dynamics lol.

The WW/Superman/Max Lord fight was a mind controlled, all out Superman, I agree it was not how he normally fights, but in the case of an all out Goku and an all out Superman, that is a very good depiction of how he would operate. He KOed WW with one punch in that fight, he probably could do the same with Goku honestly.

I can provide (and already have in the numerous Goku/Superman threads on this site if you need to find them) examples of Superman fighting at that speed, he is capable of it and has done it before. Given that I know the DBZ manga, its going to be very hard for you to prove Goku is faster. Do we need to take it to scans to prove each of our cases?

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
I think Superman might have issues with Beerus, but Superman is broken.

Goku would beat everyone in Supe's villain rooster.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
These comic nikkaz mayne :mjlol:
I remember the guy wit the Booker T avi from that TDK thread :francis: muthafucca impossible to debate with & im psychotic when it comes to that
Goku wins all this cosmic ultra crisis after 1960's or before 1960's multi universe hulks n superman shyt :SaboGTFOH:

Thats like Akira sayin "oh yea goku an immortal SSGSSJ5 with unlimited ki" but wait theres more "Goku toonforce 2 universe SSGSSJ20" :Buddhadhell:
when does it end?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
These comic nikkaz mayne :mjlol:
I remember the guy wit the Booker T avi from that TDK thread :francis: muthafucca impossible to debate with & im psychotic when it comes to that
Goku wins all this cosmic ultra crisis after 1960's or before 1960's multi universe hulks n superman shyt :SaboGTFOH:

Thats like Akira sayin "oh yea goku an immortal SSGSSJ5 with unlimited ki" but wait theres more "Goku toonforce 2 universe SSGSSJ20" :Buddhadhell:
when does it end?

That L still burns, huh? :sas1:

When you level up, you'll be a decent sparring partner :sas2: