How would Goku & Superman do against eachother's rogues

How would they fare fighting eachother's enemies

• Goku does better

• Superman does better

Results are only viewable after voting.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Limitless because there is no limit to the bullshyt fukkery the writers are willing to come up with.
:troll:

It's like everyone that's ever wrote a superman comic, had no previous knowledge of the character and made up their own powers and abilities.

But these nikkas wanna talk about dbz inconsistencies lol
:francis:

See, NOW you are starting to get it.

Its not even that me or anyone else is trying to argue Superman is a great character, he is far from the best. But his powerset and abilities are literally altered and increased by the writers of his stories. If for some reason Goku were to reach a level on par or ahead of Superman, in the next few months, the writers would just make a new power or new level of power for Superman to increase to. Its gotten to that level.

I understand its not "fair" but Superman is not a fair character, he is created to literally be the most OP guy in fiction. And I accept that. And you should too.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
You are missing the point. Superman CAN be beat, but when he does there are ALWAYS extenuating circumstances and he is almost always holding back. Superman is the type to match people's power initially, if you go all out the first time, you can get a KO win, but in the rematch after Superman knows what you are capable of, you already know he gets his win back, John Cena style.

These vs. battles are talking about both characters at their peak performance, at Superman's absolute best, he will not be beaten and that is the difference.

:comeon:

It's pointless continuing to argue this with you.....it's getting no where. This wank is really ridiculous. Doomsday beat Superman's ass TWICE...but I'mma let you cook thinking he's unbeatable.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
See, NOW you are starting to get it.

Except I never said goku could win, I just said goku was alot stronger than yall giving him credit for.

And for the record, goku could beat MOST superman villians

You said he needs help with radditz, come on breh.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, Lex NOT prepping and scheming doesn't even make sense. That's like saying you are catching Batman off guard lol. Lex ALWAYS preps and schemes, even in a non prep battle AS SOON as it starts, Lex is going to scheme and analyze as the fight takes place.

Second, you are wrong in saying none of the Superman villians have resistance to high level energy attacks or mid fight teleportation. Half of them can do both of these. Seriously, Goku has no way to combat some of them like Brainiac because he can keep reforming and taking new bodies. Goku has no option for characters that can't be physically destroyed, Superman does and that is a huge difference.

And Goku can't teleport people anywhere there is no atmosphere because Goku cannot survive the vacuum of space whereas Superman and most of his villians can. This is not to shyt on Goku, but Goku's own mortal-ness is his weakness against these near demi-god like beings that don't have to breathe to live and can't be defeated purely by physical means.
How could Lex prep mid fight when Goku could and would punch him to death faster than Lex can think?

You also never explain how any of the listed villains beat Goku when none of them are fast enough to see Goku, let alone hit him.

Last edited:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
:comeon:

It's pointless continuing to argue this with you.....it's getting no where. This wank is really ridiculous. Doomsday beat Superman's ass TWICE...but I'mma let you cook thinking he's unbeatable.

That's because you are not good at this debating thing.

You keep making irreverent points and disregarding what someone said simply because you do not like it. Look at this post as fact. I outright said in my post that you quotes in the first line, second sentence that Superman CAN BE BEAT, and here you go saying people are saying Superman is unbeatable when that isn't the point anyone is arguing.

Point blank, Superman is more combat effective than Goku and in a direct fight, he has the much higher odds of winning. He has a counter for anything Goku can throw at him while Goku has no counter for over half of Superman's offensive options. You know Superman with his super vision and combo vision can lobotomize Goku from fukking Orbit if he wanted to? He's done this shyt before, there is absolutely no reason he couldn't do it here. What counter would you even argue for that?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Except I never said goku could win, I just said goku was alot stronger than yall giving him credit for.

And for the record, goku could beat MOST superman villians

You said he needs help with radditz, come on breh.

Breh, I read and watched all of DBZ, I am very aware of what Goku is and isn't capable of. What I've been saying is you cannot argue a point or feat that has not happened, even if it is likely. Saying Goku would lose to Superman in the majority and a portion of his villains in the majority is NOT underrating him.

I do agree Goku could and would beat most villians, just not all of the top tier ones mentioned in this thread.

And I said he NEEDED help with Radditz, not that a peak Goku would need help. And that is true. In their initial fights Raditz beat Goku and in the final battle Goku needed Piccolo and Gohan's help to beat him and still died in the process.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
How could Lex prep mid fight when Goku could and would punch him to death faster than Lex can think?

You also never explain how any of the listed villains beat Goku when none of them are fast enough to see Goku, let alone hit him.

Because prep is more than just writing plans. Prep is the process of being ready or being made to be ready. Lex is ALWAYS ready. He has contingencies for all types of opponents and even in the event of his death. A Cosmic level Martial Artist will be no different. And keep in mind, Goku ain't gonna be punching Lex .001 seconds into the fight, this is Goku and he always is about giving his opponent a sporting chance which is a death knell against someone like Lex. UNLESS Goku speedblitzed him, which he never has done, Lex has a chance and that's all he really needs.

And most of Superman's villians can see, catch and fight Superman who actually is capable of greater speeds than Goku in combat and in travel. Goku's speed is not unique

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
You keep making irreverent points and disregarding what someone said simply because you do not like it. Look at this post as fact. I outright said in my post that you quotes in the first line, second sentence that Superman CAN BE BEAT, and here you go saying people are saying Superman is unbeatable when that isn't the point anyone is arguing.

You are missing the point. Superman CAN be beat, but when he does there are ALWAYS extenuating circumstances and he is almost always holding back. Superman is the type to match people's power initially, if you go all out the first time, you can get a KO win, but in the rematch after Superman knows what you are capable of, you already know he gets his win back, John Cena style.

:stopitslime:

Really? You pretty much said Superman can only be beaten because he's holding back which is far from the truth. The excuses :mjlol:

Point blank, Superman is more combat effective than Goku and in a direct fight, he has the much higher odds of winning. He has a counter for anything Goku can throw at him while Goku has no counter for over half of Superman's offensive options. You know Superman with his super vision and combo vision can lobotomize Goku from fukking Orbit if he wanted to? He's done this shyt before, there is absolutely no reason he couldn't do it here. What counter would you even argue for that?

Why are you arguing about Superman vs Goku? That's not even topic of this thread. My whole point throughout this thread has been trying to dispel this notion that Superman's power is limitless.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Goku is a incredibly SMART fighter who figures his opponents weakness in a heart beat.

Accept against Raditz, Frieza, Captain Ginyu, Cell, The Androids and Buu....

Goku took Ls against over half of these guys and had to spend nearly the entire battle on how to beat them. Goku is a very good tactician, he is NOT a good strategist.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
:stopitslime:

Really? You pretty much said Superman can only be beaten because he's holding back which is far from the truth. The excuses :mjlol:

Read the posts. Can you disprove anything I said? :sas1:

Why are you arguing about Superman vs Goku? That's not even topic of this thread. My whole point throughout this thread has been trying to dispel this notion that Superman's power is limitless.

Prove it :sas2:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because prep is more than just writing plans. Prep is the process of being ready or being made to be ready. Lex is ALWAYS ready. He has contingencies for all types of opponents and even in the event of his death. A Cosmic level Martial Artist will be no different. And keep in mind, Goku ain't gonna be punching Lex .001 seconds into the fight, this is Goku and he always is about giving his opponent a sporting chance which is a death knell against someone like Lex. UNLESS Goku speedblitzed him, which he never has done, Lex has a chance and that's all he really needs.

And most of Superman's villians can see, catch and fight Superman who actually is capable of greater speeds than Goku in combat and in travel. Goku's speed is not unique
While Superman might be as fast or faster than Goku he is never shown using that speed in his fights. That's how people with no documented superspeed manage to hit him all the time. Just like you say we can't assume that Goku is a planet buster just because he beat planet busters we can't assume these villains have superspeed because they hit a man with superspeed.

Based on your own argument that superman holds back so he doesn't kill people it would make since that he would move slower in a fight to be more careful.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Say goku is framed for murder by lex Lutor and shown to be an dangerous alien and had the whole planet out to get him. How is goku fighting his way out of that?
Wtf are they gonna do? Put their army a against him. He defeated a entire army when he was a kid.

That aint shyt alot of heros have faced that kind of adversity

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I already said I'm done arguing with you...we've been going in pointless circles this whole thread.

You the only one spinning ya wheels, breh. I really don't even know what you are attempting to argue anymore because you clearly haven't been reading my comments carefully. You very last post said the exact opposite of what I have been saying.

If this is about Superman, just admit you don't like Superman as much as you like Goku and be done with it. I get the character preference but when you are talking about who would win in a fight OR who has the tougher rogue gallery, Superman wins on both of those accords, brehbreh. Its not a slight to Goku, its just 80 years of written evidence to back it