How will Tariq Nasheed justify the eventual shift to the MAGA side?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you all call anyone who doesn’t slavishly support the Democrats MAGA? A black man who thinks critically, judging the value of policy to black people as opposed to the party, is a Trump supporter?

:francis:
While I agree with this

Specifically about Tariq I do think he has motives that don’t align with the betterment of our people

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
As I just said thats essentially what he’s already doing. He’s been promoting this guy hard on his Twitter Feed and YouTube channel

Yeah but if we are arguing in good faith we will recognize this as a rather recent promotion versus the rhetoric he has had for past couple of years. Rhetoric that suggested a stolen election and abstaining from voting. Lets please be honest about this discussion, I never once said he was a MAGA supporter, I even said evidence wasn't sufficient for that and that at the worst he was a useful idiot, which is backed by promoting abstaining and things like the stolen election. Now if this is a change that I can expect to see on a consistent basis, especially since we have the midterms coming up, the fate of the house, and complete structures of various states being up for reelections, then he will have my backing.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
He won't outright commit to it because he needs to be able to continue to shapeshift.

Committing to any one single ideal will let people put bullets through his rhetoric and fade his star superfast. Why you think he backed down from Tucker Carlson so fukking easy...because he's transparent as hell, and will only be moreso the more committed to an ideal he becomes.

He's not built like that.

This is it. He's very intelligent, he's a marvellous strategist when it comes to PR and managing his business. He makes himself as shapeless as a swarm of bees. It's how he transitioned from being a pick-up artist to an anti-Trump social media personality, to an activist producing films, building museums and schools and shyt, to now an anti-Democrat social media personality. He goes with one thing until it gets him enough money that he's satisfied, and then he quickly changes his shape, changes his whole act up and comes back as something new.

You can't fight a swarm of bees. They don't provide you with the solid target you need to land a punch on. Your punch just goes straight through the gaps in the swarm and touches nothing. But if you commit to something and if you stand for that ideology, you make yourself a solid target that people can throw punches on.

I like to call him Clay Davis, because the only person I've seen in my life before who has this sort of amazing skill at stealing money from the naive masses was a fictional character from a TV show. Nobody else compares. He is the greatest con artist of the 21st century on pure skill alone. Bernie Madoff might have stolen more money, but he never had the same degree of skill and intelligence in keeping himself out of trouble and in never presenting a solid target for his enemies

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Tariq has been anti Democrat and against any other Black person making progress. He would dig in their background and talk shyt and try to tarnish them. Tell me which pro Black candidate Tariq had pushed.

Tariq been trying to act like he belongs to the Republican Party for the longest
If u actually listen to Tariq you would’ve heard him promoting numerous Democratic candidates in various places over the years. He has always said local elections are where people need to be voting.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
This is it. He's very intelligent, he's a marvellous strategist when it comes to PR and managing his business. He makes himself as shapeless as a swarm of bees. It's how he transitioned from being a pick-up artist to an anti-Trump social media personality, to an activist producing films, building museums and schools and shyt, to now an anti-Democrat social media personality. He goes with one thing until it gets him enough money that he's satisfied, and then he quickly changes his shape, changes his whole act up and comes back as something new.

You can't fight a swarm of bees. They don't provide you with the solid target you need to land a punch on. Your punch just goes straight through the gaps in the swarm and touches nothing. But if you commit to something and if you stand for that ideology, you make yourself a solid target that people can throw punches on.

I like to call him Clay Davis, because the only person I've seen in my life before who has this sort of amazing skill at stealing money from the naive masses was a fictional character from a TV show. Nobody else compares. He is the greatest con artist of the 21st century on pure skill alone. Bernie Madoff might have stolen more money, but he never had the same degree of skill and intelligence in keeping himself out of trouble and in never presenting a solid target for his enemies

That Tucker Carlson interview showed me exactly who he was. Completely folded and basically disowned his own books as tongue-in-cheek.

Dude is one of the most entertaining people I've seen in recent years, legitimately, but he doesn't stand for anything.

I don't know if he's really conservative or libertarian or liberal. He shyts on immigrants and has a Mexican barber, and an African assistant. He rails on white supremacy and has a white mother-in-law. Like he can't mean everything he says when he has those people in close proximity to him. He's no different than Tucker Carlson. He says what he thinks his audience wants to hear.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Only a matter of time before those who support these two are considered MAGA or you’ll be told you’re wasting your vote :francis:

Eh, if you take reparations off of his platform Marcel is pretty much in lock step with Republicans.

Pro life, pro second amendment, is against banning assault weapons, anti immigration, and has been pushing replacement theory politics.

If it wasn't for him being gay he could probably run on the Republican ticket

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Republicans fund him. Anybody telling Democrats not to vote for any reason? Funded by Republicans. I keep telling dude's to name one big voice on the right saying don't vote and there is never an answer. And dude's still don't get it.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He does not have to it's enough black republicans and whites that will support him
What I don't get is why people want to act like the democrats are doing anything/.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
That Tucker Carlson interview showed me exactly who he was. Completely folded and basically disowned his own books as tongue-in-cheek.

Dude is one of the most entertaining people I've seen in recent years, legitimately, but he doesn't stand for anything.

I don't know if he's really conservative or libertarian or liberal. He shyts on immigrants and has a Mexican barber, and an African assistant. He rails on white supremacy and has a white mother-in-law. Like he can't mean everything he says when he has those people in close proximity to him. He's no different than Tucker Carlson. He says what he thinks his audience wants to hear.
pisaniello-cade.gif