How will Tariq Nasheed justify the eventual shift to the MAGA side?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
He won't outright commit to it because he needs to be able to continue to shapeshift.

Committing to any one single ideal will let people put bullets through his rhetoric and fade his star superfast. Why you think he backed down from Tucker Carlson so fukking easy...because he's transparent as hell, and will only be moreso the more committed to an ideal he becomes.

He's not built like that.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
He won't outright commit to it because he needs to be able to continue to shapeshift.

Committing to any one single ideal will let people put bullets through his rhetoric and fade his star superfast. Why you think he backed down from Tucker Carlson so fukking easy...because he's transparent as hell, and will only be moreso the more committed to an ideal he becomes.

You hating ass nikkas

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Hanlon's razor. I don't think he is grifting MAGA, he is just not as bright as some people think he is, a funny individual, but incredibly misinformed. I can easily see how people who don't pay attention to legislation, and don't understand basic functions of government can be led the beliefs he has. The only issue is him spreading that nonsense to others, but it's not really a cause for concern because it only florushies amongst the apolitical spheres, they don't vote anyways and are largely more misinformed than he is, which is evidenced by the fact that they take any of his political beliefs seriously. He is essentially telling non-voters not to vote. Maybe someone can get on and explain it to him, I honestly wouldn't mind having the discussion if there is an avenue to do so, I would have to prepare for that "debate" though as I think laying the foundation of Republican legislation, both proposed and made law, versus Democratic legislation of equal standing would be sufficient for moving him off of any Republican support. He will probably concede that and move towards third-party support, essentially anything to do with not being tied to Democrats. The establishment needs to go, most of them can go by age but people simply aren't participating in primary elections where significantly more progressive candidates are challenging these people and losing out to voters filling the ballot for the incumbent because the challenger isn't getting enough ground support. Honestly, that's keeping it really short, there is so much to discuss on that topic when dealing with the average "two sides same coin", "democratic plantation", and "social conservative", that it's arguably not worth the effort versus just swiping up non-registered voters.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
What part of Hidden Colors 1 through 7, A documentary on the Haitian revolution, the Buckbreaking documentary, and his thousands of hours of videos/podcasts calling out white supremacy, fit into this MAGA thing?
Understandable but you don't have to promote MAGA to be a useful idiot for MAGA. I already disagreed with the "MAGA grift", I don't think there is sufficient evidence for that, although I'm welcome to being proven wrong by someone that follows him more than I do. I don't pay much attention to what I would consider digital bully pulpits, I prefer to source information myself as most people are incapable of being objective or as close to it as possible while acknowledging biases publically.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

You hating ass nikkas
Dispute anything I said.

I listened to the nikka since 07, I know who he is...
nikka everything you said is just your hating ass opinion. You didn't say any facts, not at all, didn't even attempt to

:what::wtf::mindblown::camby:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Why do you all call anyone who doesn’t slavishly support the Democrats MAGA? A black man who thinks critically, judging the value of policy to black people as opposed to the party, is a Trump supporter?

:francis:
There's more truth to this post than I realized. I didn't see it before that Tariq/Conservatives thread-- and I don't fukk with Tariq, Trump, or Republicans... All I said was Black people are socially conservative (not republican) for the most part and brehs I normally rock went insane :damn:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
This isn’t a thread to bash the man. He’s smart and knows how to get money. I know he sees the money people like Candace Owens and others are getting. I feel like he’s waiting for the right moment to pop off.

:patrice:

Not happening HAWGer. Tariq is not pro or anti this or that so much as he is anti white supremacy and pro FBA. If you’re going against black interests he is not for you.

If you’re a c00n or white supremacist you’re going to get that work

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Not happening HAWGer. Tariq is not pro or anti this or that so much as he is anti white supremacy and pro FBA. If you’re going against black interests he is not for you.

If you’re a c00n or white supremacist you’re going to get that work
Is voting against black interests? Also are conservatives against black interests?

:lupe: