How will Tariq Nasheed justify the eventual shift to the MAGA side?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Republicans don't give a fukk what he's talking about as long as he's discouraging black people from voting :russ:
So basically a no vote is a vote for MAGA? If so, then I can get that line of thinking.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
But I've heard him call Donald Trump a white supremacist though. I don't see how Republicans would accept that.

He has said Biden is the bigger white supremacist and has even gone on record saying trump is better for black America than Biden.

Plus he's anti immigrant in general. He could attract the q crowd

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So basically a no vote is a vote for MAGA? If so, then I can get that line of thinking.

Republicans decided a long time ago, as a matter of political strategy, that it's easier to get black people not to vote than it is to get them to vote Republican. Even had Russia onboard to help.

Russian trolls' chief target was 'black US voters' in 2016

A Senate inquiry has concluded that a Russian fake-news campaign targeted "no single group... more than African-Americans."

It says Russian operatives used social media to deter black people from voting and planted subtly racist content to incite conflict between ethnicities.

The report comes two years into the Senate Intelligence Committee's investigation into the 2016 election.

Social media firms say they are trying to prevent it from happening again.

Thousands of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and You Tube accounts created by the St. Petersburg-based Internet Research Agency (IRA) were aimed at harming Hillary Clinton's campaign and supporting Donald Trump, the committee concludes.

More than 66% of Facebook adverts posted by the Russian troll farm contained a term related to race.

African-American community voters were discouraged from voting, and from supporting Hillary Clinton.

Sound familiar? If somebody is espousing the same talking points as Russian trolls then I'm assuming they have the same motive. :yeshrug:

Daps
Tariq has been anti Democrat and against any other Black person making progress. He would dig in their background and talk shyt and try to tarnish them. Tell me which pro Black candidate Tariq had pushed.

Tariq been trying to act like he belongs to the Republican Party for the longest
Name the “pro black candidates” Tariq has ignored.

:pachaha:

larsattack

All Star
Daps
This isn’t a thread to bash the man. He’s smart and knows how to get money. I know he sees the money people like Candace Owens and others are getting. I feel like he’s waiting for the right moment to pop off.

:patrice:
He was hoping that Biden lost the last election so he could tell his followers that it was because they didn’t vote that Donald trump won. But trump lost so he had to delay his full maga heel. When the dems lose the midterms in nov (which a lot of people are predicting) he will say it’s because of him and black people that didn’t vote.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why do you all call anyone who doesn’t slavishly support the Democrats MAGA? A black man who thinks critically, judging the value of policy to black people as opposed to the party, is a Trump supporter?

:francis:

Its not critical thinking when you repeat an official party position while being "apolitical"

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:

I think I seen that same jacket hung up in @Mowgli closet last time I was there giving his wife the beef chow fun
:mjtf: life must be hard. You sound broke as hell. You shouldn't talk like this. It's like announcing to the world you're suicidal