How will Tariq Nasheed justify the eventual shift to the MAGA side?

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Eh, if you take reparations off of his platform Marcel is pretty much in lock step with Republicans.

Pro life, pro second amendment, is against banning assault weapons, anti immigration, and has been pushing replacement theory politics.

If it wasn't for him being gay he could probably run on the Republican ticket

What is “replacement theory politics”? Isn’t that a white supremacist theory?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
What is “replacement theory politics”? Isn’t that a white supremacist theory?

He constantly talks about how they're trying to replace us with Latinos.

He pitches it the same way Tucker Carlson does.

"Reparations and deportations" is his new slogan.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
He constantly talks about how they're trying to replace us with Latinos.

He pitches it the same way Tucker Carlson does.

"Reparations and deportations" is his new slogan.

How does immigration of anti-black groups benefit black Americans or further our interests? Comparing it to what white supremacists say seems silly and disingenuous

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
How does immigration of anti-black groups benefit black Americans or further our interests? Comparing it to what white supremacists say is seems silly and disingenuous

I'm just pointing out that what he is selling is political rage. I'd take him more seriously if he had a real plan for paying out reparations outside of demanding that the Treasury department print more money.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I'm just pointing out that what he is selling is political rage. I'd take him more seriously if he had a real plan for paying out reparations outside of demanding that the Treasury department print more money.

That’s exactly what the treasury department does anyway. What’s the difference? Might as well do it for us.

He’s selling black empowerment. He’s raised hundreds of thousands in his campaign. Either you’re on board for that or you aren’t. Simple

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Eh, if you take reparations off of his platform Marcel is pretty much in lock step with Republicans.

Pro life, pro second amendment, is against banning assault weapons, anti immigration, and has been pushing replacement theory politics.

If it wasn't for him being gay he could probably run on the Republican ticket
Are the things you listed on the platform Marcel is running on a bad thing? You're saying it's a "pretty much lock step with them"?
Republicans fund him. Anybody telling Democrats not to vote for any reason? Funded by Republicans. I keep telling dude's to name one big voice on the right saying don't vote and there is never an answer. And dude's still don't get it.
You're being disingenuous Sir, he never told people not to vote. He told people to be strategic with your vote and vote locally and always in your interests.

Not directly at you but more towards the OP and others. There is a small group of people who just like to put Tariq's name in their title for "platinum threads" that become a circle jerk of hate. It's beyond boring and predictable and threads about him should be bushed or put into his mega thread in my opinion.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's true. He preaches inaction.

And this speaks for itself.

Yep, of course he is. He's been pushing their propaganda for a while now.

HfzSvkV.jpg

g7t9x1y.jpg

hkNZwKX.jpg

BTO1Hlq.jpg

kEcDN91.jpg

ywAV56X.jpg

7nTiMJ6.jpg