How Will Sony Recover?

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

Sony said:
“The idea of a handheld rivalry with Nintendo is an irrelevance. Those formats don't appear in our planning. It's not a fair comparison; not fair on them, I should stress. That sounds arrogant, maybe, but it's the truth. With the DS , it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen. But I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that."

:laff:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the vita did half of what the xbox does online it would be a success

The next Sony online system will be paid

Apples and Oranges friend.

The 360 isn't "successful" because of it's "state of the art premium online".

It's success is due to it's price point, killer app(Halo, Gears, and kicked off the online bandwagon) as well as having lots of marketing and word of mouth sales.

I bought mines off of word of mouth from work associates.

As for the vita, PS Vita online has party chat, and more.

But y'all talking some other sh1t.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:skip:

"Microsoft does not concern us. Microsoft is not a technology company."(Nobuyuki Idei, Sony chief corporate adviser, 2007)

"This time, Microsoft has stated clearly that it is going after the PlayStation. However, they're going not after the PlayStation 3, but the PlayStation 2. They were looking at 2, and that's why [Xbox 360] became like that." (Ken Kutaragi explains Microsoft’s lack of ambition with the 360, 2005).

”We don’t care”. (Ken Kutaragi provides Sony’s response to the successes of the Wii and 360, 2006)

"The first five million are going to buy it (PS3), whatever it is, even [if] it didn't have games." (David Reeves on the PS3 launch, 2007)
:laff:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I regret coppin the vita... :sadbron:

:wtf:

October gonna be nasty.

All stars Battle Royale(I'm telling you this game will be criminally slept on by idiots)

Sly 4

Jet set Radio HD

Ass Creed Vita

COD black ops
Madden

"[PS3 is] for consumers to think to themselves 'I will work more hours to buy one” (Ken Kutaragi, 2005)
:laff: how you say that?

”Xbox is 1.5, the PS is more than what I was expecting, so it's 3.5. That's the difference." (Ken Kutaragi explains the difference between the PS3 and 360, 2005).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know breh.. but right now :scusthov:

I been starving for months :sadcam:

What y'all be doing on y'all vita to get tired so fast??

I just now beta Gravity rush and so far have beaten Uncharted and Rayman along with that. I didn't care to finish MGSHD. Now i'm just playing Dissidia 012 and I'm thinking of copping that GTA for vita(the cel shaded one i forgot the name or the older ones)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
cats still think they are gonna see a ps4?
2nkkgi0.jpg

it's no fighting Xbox baybeh!

riuvk2.gif

a0yqua.jpg

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
PS3 was the better system, if Xbox had the same exclusives PS3 had then I'd probably be on their band wagon tho

fuk stanning brands and systems, its all about the games and PS3 wins in that apartment

besides Halo 4 theres literally no games coming out on 360 that the general public/gamers really care about. Its essentially a multiform gaming system, u get no points for doing what the next man does.

large majority of casual gamers only play 2K, COD and Madden anyway. Their opinions on what makes a great system are thus void

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
"I don't think the battle would be any different with or without Grand Theft Auto... I don't think it (losing Grand Theft Auto would) hurts us. No, I really don't."
- Jack Tretton, Sony Computer Entertainment America president and CEO

lmfao stupidity

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
"Nintendo knows its target audience, because it has really narrowed that down; and it’s pretty much defined by a boy or girl’s ability to admire Pokemon."
- Phil Harrison, president of Sony Computer Entertainment's Worldwide Studios

my nikka is a douche lmao