How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It's West Virginia. We're talking about a state Trump won by like 30 points. :mjpls:

They're probably more worried about vaccine mandates, immigrants of the wrong color, and the election being stolen than any of what you mentioned. :yeshrug:
It’s easy to say that and write off people, but I believe making a real economic pitch would change their minds.

The problem is Dems have no interest in making that pitch and kowtow to a thief like Manchin.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
It’s easy to say that and write off people, but I believe making a real economic pitch would change their minds.

The problem is Dems have no interest in making that pitch and kowtow to a thief like Manchin.
I mean, Sanders winning that primary shows that there is fertile ground for that but Manchin being the only statewide Democrat is why they kowtow to that a$$hole.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I mean, Sanders winning that primary shows that there is fertile ground for that but Manchin bring the only statewide Democrat is why they kowtow to that a$$hole.
I meant letting him be the leader of the party in that state.

Its a bigger issue with Dems not being interested in economics.

You have a poor state with poor people. Instead of saying and implementing policies that is popular and will help them, they follow Manchin.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I meant letting him be the leader of the party in that state.

Its a bigger issue with Dems not being interested in economics.

You have a poor state with poor people. Instead of saying and implementing policies that is popular and will help them, they follow Manchin.

You know, I used to think that when I was younger, but its getting harder to believe after Trump. :yeshrug:

I'm all for good policies regardless, don't get me wrong, but they don't vote for the GOP because of "ecomomic anxiety" in the first place so it's tough to believe good economic policy would sway them.

Many people who benefited from Obamcare hated and still hate it regardless. And even if we switched to true single payer they would still hate it as long as FOX News and Trump told them to. :ld:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You know, I used to think that when I was younger, but its getting harder to believe after Trump. :yeshrug:

I'm all for good policies regardless, don't get me wrong, but they don't vote for the GOP because of "ecomomic anxiety" in the first place so it's tough to believe good economic policy would sway them.

Many people who benefited from Obamcare hated and still hate it regardless. And even if we switched to true single payer they would still hate it as long as FOX News and Trump told them to. :ld:
I get why Trump would depress that thinking, but Hillary ain't never been about economic upliftment and Biden is Biden.

And with the ACA, even to it does suck, people don't actually want it removed. That should be the template to try and give people bigger and better things but Dems are not interested in doing that. We have to vote for elected leaders who will work for us instead of Manchin, Sinema and Schumers.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What in the last 60 years makes you give these people the benefit of the doubt?