How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
LBJ signed the voting rights bill and the only reason he didn’t run for re-election was Vietnam falling to shyt. The shift coincided with the 70s economic collapse and the Democrats turning their backs to labor and unions in the 70s.

I’m not denying racism, but my point is it’s easier to fight the culture wars and say “those people are icky” instead of enacting economic policies that help everyone. Dems have decided to go, “those people are icky” and fight the culture war
Because the right started the culture war. They did so after the New Deal. The right wing propaganda space has its origins in the 1950s after the New Deal. What didn’t help was the Cold War started and the right made absurd claims that FDR was a communist, Truman was a secret communist, Eisenhower was a communist, and JFK etc. Nixon was able to use dog whistle tactics to critique the Great Society programs because it was helping black folks in urban cities. Nixon then Reagan were successful in courting whites in the south and middle America by instigating culture war talking points. This appealed to the Dixiecrats. shyt hasn’t changed. As we saw with the George Floyd protest the vast majority of whites in the south and Midwest were against the protest and police reform but voted for Biden. You have to understand even if you improve their economic outlook they will be racist and cling to culture wars. At this point they are fascist. The way they support law enforcement no matter what they do wi the the Blue Lives matter bullshyt. Or their worship of the military. Their obsession with forming militias over imagined threats are all textbook fascist ideals. And the right wing media space for 60 years has made a lot of white america not care about economic issues but cultural issues. And in doing so these people vote against their own economic self interest but they don’t see it. You can see from Nixon to now the decline of the American way of life coincide with the growth of the right wing propaganda space. In short they would rather have this nation crash and burn than making equal to all. The white upper middle class that voted for Biden but GQP down ballot don’t want reform. The white working class is brainwashed with right wing talking points to the point any reform to better American lives is Communist. In short they are a lost cause. They will and are the downfall of this country while the wealthy get richer. We can’t even get paid family leave or drug pricing reforms it shows how deep this shyt is.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LBJ signed the voting rights bill and the only reason he didn’t run for re-election was Vietnam falling to shyt. The shift coincided with the 70s economic collapse and the Democrats turning their backs to labor and unions in the 70s.

I’m not denying racism, but my point is it’s easier to fight the culture wars and say “those people are icky” instead of enacting economic policies that help everyone. Dems have decided to go, “those people are icky” and fight the culture war

Man, majority of those people are not redeemable and have never been. They really are a basket of deplorables. We literally have hundreds of years of evidence to demonstrate this claim. Most whites were not slave owners and many were victims of the institution in that slavery eliminated labor opportunities for whites. But that didn’t stop them from taking up arms and dying to defend the institution.

I mean…I guess it’s easier to blame the party, But I don’t care what kind of messaging the party had, these Hillbillies in WV would act the same way. Racial resentment is ingrained in them. This resentment is woven into the fabric if this country and is at the core of most political problems in this country if you peel the layers deep enough.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Because the right started the culture war. They did so after the New Deal. The right wing propaganda space has its origins in the 1950s after the New Deal. What didn’t help was the Cold War started and the right made absurd claims that FDR was a communist, Truman was a secret communist, Eisenhower was a communist, and JFK etc. Nixon was able to use dog whistle tactics to critique the Great Society programs because it was helping black folks in urban cities. Nixon then Reagan were successful in courting whites in the south and middle America by instigating culture war talking points. This appealed to the Dixiecrats. shyt hasn’t changed. As we saw with the George Floyd protest the vast majority of whites in the south and Midwest were against the protest and police reform but voted for Biden. You have to understand even if you improve their economic outlook they will be racist and cling to culture wars. At this point they are fascist. The way they support law enforcement no matter what they do wi the the Blue Lives matter bullshyt. Or their worship of the military. Their obsession with forming militias over imagined threats are all textbook fascist ideals. And the right wing media space for 60 years has made a lot of white america not care about economic issues but cultural issues. And in doing so these people vote against their own economic self interest but they don’t see it. You can see from Nixon to now the decline of the American way of life coincide with the growth of the right wing propaganda space. In short they would rather have this nation crash and burn than making equal to all. The white upper middle class that voted for Biden but GQP down ballot don’t want reform. The white working class is brainwashed with right wing talking points to the point any reform to better American lives is Communist. In short they are a lost cause. They will and are the downfall of this country while the wealthy get richer. We can’t even get paid family leave or drug pricing reforms it shows how deep this shyt is.
One, when I was in school it was taught to me that it was impossible for the democrats to lose the House of Representatives. And then 1994 happened. New Deal democrats were a thing until the late 70s, when the democrats also abandoned the New Deal.

I am aware of the right wing culture war and media promulgation of the nonsense. My point is that the the Democrats haven’t actually set out policies that were in their economic interests. They called all of those people communists yet still supported economically progressive policies, even post civil rights movement.

And tbh, only Americans in the too 10% of wealth and earnings vote in their interests. The rest of us don’t.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Man, majority of those people are not redeemable and have never been. They really are a basket of deplorables. We literally have hundreds of years of evidence to demonstrate this claim. Most whites were not slave owners and many were victims of the institution in that slavery eliminated labor opportunities for whites. But that didn’t stop them from taking up arms and dying to defend the institution.

I mean…I guess it’s easier to blame the party, But I don’t care what kind of messaging the party had, these Hillbillies in WV would act the same way. Racial resentment is ingrained in them. This resentment is woven into the fabric if this country and is at the core of most political problems in this country if you peel the layers deep enough.
And I’m saying the Dems use racial resentment as an excuse not to pursue real economic empowerment policies.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's clear Russia, China and NK are testing Biden with these shenanigans.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I’m saying the Dems use racial resentment as an excuse not to pursue real economic empowerment policies.

Political parties react to incentives. Once white people bought into Reagan's "Government is the problem" attacks on the Great Society, it was over. The party had no incentive to push for progressive polices so they sold out to monied interests.

For example, if the people really wanted Universal Healthcare, they would have voted for Bernie. Instead, they rejected twice. It's time the American people were made to take responsibility for their actions and stop blaming politicians, media, etc.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Political parties react to incentives. Once white people bought into Reagan's "Government is the problem" attacks on the Great Society, it was over. The party had no incentive to push for progressive polices so they sold out to monied interests.
I would agree if that is what happened. The Democratic Party went to neoliberalism before Reagan was president. The baby boomers intentionally told the New Deal folks to fukk off. Reagan just reaped the benefits of that. Joe Biden won his first senate election claiming to be a conservative democrat in ‘68.

For example, if the people really wanted Universal Healthcare, they would have voted for Bernie. Instead, they rejected twice. It's time the American people were made to take responsibility for their actions and stop blaming politicians, media, etc.
I am not denying that Americans don’t have blame, but a lot of this is bigger than people made a choice. It goes back to what we learn and who the victors were. We don’t learn about labor movements in America. We don’t learn about unions, and it’s now getting to the point that “leaders” were the reason for social change instead of the grassroots.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would agree if that is what happened. The Democratic Party went to neoliberalism before Reagan was president. The baby boomers intentionally told the New Deal folks to fukk off. Reagan just reaped the benefits of that. Joe Biden won his first senate election claiming to be a conservative democrat in ‘68.

I am not denying that Americans don’t have blame, but a lot of this is bigger than people made a choice. It goes back to what we learn and who the victors were. We don’t learn about labor movements in America. We don’t learn about unions, and it’s now getting to the point that “leaders” were the reason for social change instead of the grassroots.

I think you overstate the economic anxiety argument by quite a lot so you can bash The Democratic Party so I’ll let you get back to it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think you overstate the economic anxiety argument by quite a lot so you can bash The Democratic Party so I’ll let you get back to it.
I am not overstating anything or even calling it economic anxiety. Its a fact that the economic state of the average American had declined since the 70s.

I don't say this even to appeal to white working-class voters. I am saying it because black peoples are doing worse because of the lack of economic policies. If some white people join, then so be it. The Democrats haven't even tried to offer that.

And my critique is against elected leaders, not just Democrats.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

democrats went to [insert argument] that helped them prevent Daddy Bush from achieving a 4th consecutive Republican term in the White House.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You guys don’t even disagree except to whether you think economic appeals are a worthy cause. Your argument that if economic appeals meant anything Sanders would’ve won is strange because he lost in 2016 because of the black vote and did well with the white working class. It did work and it allowed him to break fundraising records. In 2020 he was still winning those groups until after South Carolina. I will agree they politicians react to how people vote and only the top 20 percent of Americans income wise vote based on policy. That’s why even in this Biden bill there are programs that benefit that group and a desire to not means test shyt. Those people could easily swing back to Republicans. The remaining people vote based on vibes, which goes to your racial resentment point.