How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
In a more sober world knowing you have 1 or 2 people holding you back implement what you can and fight like hell to pick the additional seats in order to pass the rest. :ehh:
The problem is you don't. Corporate Democrats aren't going to pass VR, police reform or biden's climate agenda. Manchin and sinema are just the punching bag to cover for the other ones who are too scared to put their name next to a NO. In reality Democrats need 20+ seats to pass biden's actual agenda

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The problem is you don't. Corporate Democrats aren't going to pass VR, police reform or biden's climate agenda. Manchin and sinema are just the punching bag to cover for the other ones who are too scared to put their name next to a NO. In reality Democrats need 20+ seats to pass biden's actual agenda

I voted for Biden why wouldn't I care that the major things that he ran on when I voted for him don't get passed?

But I'm not a west Virginian and I don't have rep in the senate like I do in that house who I can reach out to in order to pressure them to do the right thing.

I doubt Joe Manchin cares what big city coastal elites think about his positions because he isn't their representative and owes them nothing.

To keep it a buck, posting links on the Coli about how you're upset isn't going to change anything either. If you care as much as you say go organize some folks to pull up on him. :sas1:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I voted for Biden why wouldn't I care that the major things that he ran on when I voted for him don't get passed?

But I'm not a west Virginian and I don't have rep in the senate like I do in that house who I can reach out to in order to pressure them to do the right thing.

I doubt Joe Manchin cares what big city coastal elites think about his positions because he isn't their representative and owes them nothing.

To keep it a buck, posting links on the Coli about how you're upset isn't going to change anything either. If you care as much as you say go organize some folks to pull up on him. :sas1:
Not saying you don't care. Im saying in order to get biden's actual agenda passed you'd have to gain 20+ seats. I don't live in that trash state . If you're so happy about the BS he's doing why don't you go congratulate him on his yacht?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Not saying you don't care. Im saying in order to get biden's actual agenda passed you'd have to gain 20+ seats. I don't live in that trash state . If you're so happy about the BS he's doing why don't you go congratulate him on his yacht?
You don't need 60 votes to abolish the filibuster. :hubie:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I don’t know how folks have time to complain all day in HL, stay up to date with reading Twitter from random white guys with blue checks and YouTube bloggers political intellectuals and organize in their community to be the change they want to see. Major :salute:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This the type of shyt I don’t like about Dems. Biden made a comment about people defying house subpoenas should be prosecuted. Psaki had to cleanup clowns like Axelrod complaining .:dead: Who the fukk disagrees that people who defy subpoenas should be prosecuted?:mjtf:
Republicans when they're being subpoenad. :francis:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
It's safe to say biden's agenda is done and he'll be a one term POTUS. Democracy is dead here. Time to start looking for a new country to move to.
his agenda is probably done, but as for the presidential race, i would wait to see who is running. there are too many questions. what if trump runs again? what if desantis is the nominee; is he really a national politician? im not sold on the republicans having a better shot this time.