How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/10/14/iran-deal-is-dead-where-is-bidens-plan-b/
@FAH1223 looks like the Iran deal is good as dead and the Biden administration has no idea what to do next. I guess they will approve of Israeli tactics of killing Iranian scientists. I expect to see Mossad sabotage tactics. Maybe they will re-start Trumps maximum pressure strategy on Iran. Maybe another Stuxnet type cyberattack to prevent Iran from going nuclear. Doubt those will stop the program from going forward though. Plus with a hardline regime in power they are full steam ahead with the nuclear program. China and Russia got Irans back so there is no way to get more pressure on Iran.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Manchin's constituents are dirt poor and need infrastructure, and both bills are popular with them. Manchin lives on a yacht.

That coastal elite shyt really doesn't apply here.

How this isn't blasted everyday in West Virginia is :mindblown: to me.

Democrats are shyt politicians for such an easy layup.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You mean like Black lung, healthcare costs, and unemployment?

What are these other issues that West Virginians prioritize?

It's West Virginia. We're talking about a state Trump won by like 30 points. :mjpls:

They're probably more worried about vaccine mandates, immigrants of the wrong color, and the election being stolen than any of what you mentioned. :yeshrug:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
How this isn't blasted everyday in West Virginia is :mindblown: to me.

Democrats are shyt politicians for such an easy layup.
Those voters are hard core Trump supporters who care more about critical race theory, vaccine/mask mandates, declining white births, the border, BLM, ANTIFA, and other culture war topics. They don't see the benefits of increased social spending because they see it as entitlements going to black and brown city dwellers in democratic cities. This is what happens when white America has had 60 years of right wing propaganda from the John Birch Society to Tucker Carlson that any govt intervention better the working class is "marxist, maoist communist etc." White folks in middle America and the south will be downfall of this nation.