How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What in the last 60 years makes you give these people the benefit of the doubt?
Because in the last 60 years, American lives have fallen into worse times economically.

And West Virginia was always poor but used to be a union and labor state that has gotten fukked over.

I ain’t saying these people will forget about racism and the culture wars as they become more economically comfortable, but I also haven’t seen any democrat actively addressing it.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because in the last 60 years, American lives have fallen into worse times economically.

And West Virginia was always poor but used to be a union and labor state that has gotten fukked over.

I ain’t saying these people will forget about racism and the culture wars as they become more economically comfortable, but I also haven’t seen any democrat actively addressing it.

The alliance between progressives and the Dixiecrats(I’m including WV)which made FDR policies possible and strengthened unions died when the Democratic party voted for Civil rights. They abandoned progressive policies as retribution for equality. These are the same people who chose a disastrous civil war rather than end human slavery. These are the same people that chose to slow down the development of the region post reconstruction rather than share resources with negroes.

They haven’t changed all that much. They’d rather refuse a loaf of bread if the “others” get half a loaf. These are not rational people. Not economically anyway. They value whiteness too much.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Probably the only time I would agree with a GOP senator. If we were testing, Trump probably never runs, and if he does run he doesn't make it past year 2.

It wouldn't apply to Trump. The Cabinet would need to invoke the 25th Amendment. And that's risky business. That amounts to a coup.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It wouldn't apply to Trump. The Cabinet would need to invoke the 25th Amendment. And that's risky business. That amounts to a coup.

Yeah the scumbag would have everything tied up in courts until the end of his term just like last time

:scust:

all we can do is be active and prevent him from being elected again

Last edited:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They mention Biden's age so it would have covered Trump, and the text of the 25th amendment give Congress the ability to invoke it

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The alliance between progressives and the Dixiecrats(I’m including WV)which made FDR policies possible and strengthened unions died when the Democratic party voted for Civil rights. They abandoned progressive policies as retribution for equality. These are the same people who chose a disastrous civil war rather than end human slavery. These are the same people that chose to slow down the development of the region post reconstruction rather than share resources with negroes.
This analysis ignores stagflation in the 1970s which then started neoliberal policies that have made things worse on the poor. I feel like our elected leaders, black political elite class/fake civil rights movement members and media pundits want to say it was only a civil rights backlash, while ignoring the 70s economic collapse and 80s labor decimation. In 1980, West Virginia was one of three states that voted for Carter.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This analysis ignores stagflation in the 1970s which then started neoliberal policies that have made things worse on the poor. I feel like our elected leaders, black political elite class/fake civil rights movement members and media pundits want to say it was only a civil rights backlash, while ignoring the 70s economic collapse and 80s labor decimation. In 1980, West Virginia was one of three states that voted for Carter.

LBJ was one of them. He stated that by signing the Civil Rights Bill, he was ceding the south for generations and god damn it, he was right. I think you are getting lost in the weeds.

150+ years of evidence demonstrate that they place whiteness, which manifests itself in a wide range of culture issues, over any economic policies. The current right media landscape makes it worse by reinforcing their bigotry as a virtuous cause.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
LBJ was one of them. He stated that by signing the Civil Rights Bill, he was ceding the south for generations and god damn it, he was right. I think you are getting lost in the weeds.

150+ years of evidence demonstrate that they place whiteness, which manifests itself in a wide range of culture issues, over any economic policies. The current right media landscape makes it worse by reinforcing their bigotry as a virtuous cause.
LBJ signed the voting rights bill and the only reason he didn’t run for re-election was Vietnam falling to shyt. The shift coincided with the 70s economic collapse and the Democrats turning their backs to labor and unions in the 70s.

I’m not denying racism, but my point is it’s easier to fight the culture wars and say “those people are icky” instead of enacting economic policies that help everyone. Dems have decided to go, “those people are icky” and fight the culture war