How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
pray tell

I was going to be much more critical of joe biden. But I held back. I understand there's only so much he can do.

Regardless, I feel like trump would have done half his (biden's) agenda with executive actions. Biden doesn't go far enough. Courts, being bipartisan, and these bullshyt goody-good boy rules be damned. That's what the Republicans do.

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
It's safe to say biden's agenda is done and he'll be a one term POTUS. Democracy is dead here. Time to start looking for a new country to move to.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's safe to say biden's agenda is done and he'll be a one term POTUS. Democracy is dead here. Time to start looking for a new country to move to.
In a more sober world knowing you have 1 or 2 people holding you back implement what you can and fight like hell to pick the additional seats in order to pass the rest. :ehh:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Figured he would be a one termer.. just didn't think his agenda would get stomped out this fast.. after the midterms sure.. but not in the 1st 9 months :francis:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But isn't Biden's plan for combatting climate change weak & myopic as it is already ?
I've had my head down grinding so much that I likely missed a lot but last I checked
wasn't Biden less likely to come down hard on industries which accelerate climate change ?
There was hope that Dems would do something about police reform. Now it died because the GQP isnt interested but the Dems refusal to end the filibuster is also very annoying. Instead they went the route that "We tried but the GQP blocked us.:hubie:" That may well be true but how are you gonna energize your base to come out and vote in 2022 and 2024? Millennial and gen z black men aren't loyal to the DNC as their boomer and Gen X family members. The issue isnt black men voting republican its if they dont show up. And margins matter as we saw in in Georgia, Michigan, and Pennslyvania. Obama won in 2012 because the black community was determined to make sure he had a second term. They came out in force for Obama. This time they dont have that same loyalty to Biden if nothing is delivered. If the infrastructure bill and reconciliation bill fails Dems will lose bad in 2022. And Biden will be a one term president. Its not enough to try to win swing voters in the suburbs who are wishy washy John McCain republicans. We saw that many voted for Biden but voted GQP down ballot in 2020. So they aren't reliable. Energizing your base matters and if nothing is passed to better their lives they will be discouraged. And wont come out in force to vote.

Thank you.
This is the problem with discussing the democrats meaningfully on here, there's a contingent of "Realists"
who act is sycophants or abused housewives for the dems excusing any and all inefficacy they display
while also pressing the dire position we're supposed to be in, like potentially having our rights stripped under a
hardcore right wing authoritarian regime if they continue to "fail".

Presumably if these HL "Realists" were actually being "Realistic" this would be an issue.