How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
These dudes think we have an endless stream of money. Anyone who’s halfway paying attention can see the United States is a sinking ship with its best days behind it just waiting on the next world power to put us out of our misery and their genius plan is to import millions of people…when right now this very second we still as a country can’t provide basic health care, housing or livable wages to the Americans living here now. Got camps of homeless muthafukkas blocks from the U.S. Capitol Building living like animals and their plan is to pay out more money we obviously don’t have. Afghans are here because we fukked over their country beyond recognition, so we begrudgingly let some in…and even then we left the wide majority…millions of them to their fate. So what? The people of Haiti thought because we had an agreement with someone else that didn’t involve them that it was an opportune time to bogart their way in? And we’re supposed to defend this? The whipping is obviously wrong and blatantly racist but all them Haitians gotta go back. Mexicans too. We can’t afford to take care of all these people.
Im sayin. That lowlife @88m3 suggested the US just take in all of Haiti:dahell: just import poor ppl like it isnt already a problem with poor ppl in this country. Some of these liberals(I vote Dem), shyt like that is why they lose elections and ppl like Joe Manchin holds the party hostage.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We are projected to spend $7.5 trillion on the military in the next 10 years.

And yet the media is loosing its shid over a $3.5 trillion package to address a 30 year backlog of social welfare spending.

I forget where I saw it, maybe someone mentioned it on MR but it coulda just been some tweet thread: The 3.5 trillion dollar framing probably isn't doing us any favors because it sounds so ridiculously high and rarely includes that "in the next 10 years" at the end. It's a 350 billion dollar per year tag and I wonder if framing it that way instead of with the 10 year cost might help.

Granted, it might not make a difference but that's the sorta stuff that makes me curious.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but he basically committed treason and tried to destroy democracy. :mindblown:
He didn't. He tried to maintain the white majority. Wake up. This is their country. You're a black person. You're basically a guest. That's why you need to stand against those pictures on the border. Because they'll do it to us to when the cameras leave.

The only definition of treason in america is supporting rights for minorities.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
He didn't. He tried to maintain the white majority. Wake up. This is their country. You're a black person. You're basically a guest. That's why you need to stand against those pictures on the border. Because they'll do it to us to when the cameras leave.

The only definition of treason in america is supporting rights for minorities.
White ppl voted Biden too.

I do stand against whats going on at the border. But just letting them in can't be an option.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
We are projected to spend $7.5 trillion on the military in the next 10 years.

And yet the media is loosing its shid over a $3.5 trillion package to address a 30 year backlog of social welfare spending.
One of those is a stated responsibility of the government, the other is debatable.:manny:
It’s not only about cost.

That said, discretionary spending policies are rightfully less scrutinized than would be mandatory spending policies.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We sort of do.

It's important for the federal government to make investments in infrastructure and social welfare while the US Dollar is still the reserve currency. Should have been happening for the last 40 years instead of the wars, tax cuts, and social welfare demonization.

You’re right but you’re not right. As stated, we don’t have an endless stream of money. But yes, we should spend the money we do have on our infrastructure and various programs. I don’t know how that means taking in millions of illegal immigrants. We cannot afford it. It’s not our problem.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sayin. That lowlife @88m3 suggested the US just take in all of Haiti:dahell: just import poor ppl like it isnt already a problem with poor ppl in this country. Some of these liberals(I vote Dem), shyt like that is why they lose elections and ppl like Joe Manchin holds the party hostage.

They’re too emotional about it. We don’t offer affordable healthcare to Americans. We don’t offer an affordable path to a college degree. We don’t offer affordable rental housing, millions will be vulnerable as the rental moratoriums end and most people can’t afford to buy a house. We don’t offer enough jobs that provide a livable wage. And we don’t offer affordable child care. America is fukked up. I don’t know how anyone can objectively look at that and say it’s time to being in millions of illegal immigrants. They’re not thinking.

Last edited:
Daps
They’re too emotional about it. We don’t offer affordable healthcare to Americans. We don’t offer an affordable path to a college degree. We don’t offer affordable rental housing, millions will be vulnerable as the rental moratoriums end and most people can’t afford to buy a house. We don’t offer enough jobs that provide a livable wage. And we don’t offer affordable child care. America is fukked up. I don’t know how anyone can objectively look at that and say it’s time to being in millions of illegal immigrants. They’re reacting emotionally.

Who will work the jobs that Americans don't want to work? Immigration is a net positive to Capitalist countries because you can get a tax paying base that doesn't actually qualify for the safety net system. It's also a boon to companies that need that cheap labor. There's nothing "emotional" about something that translate to profit for the country and companies. It's not emotional it's immoral.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who will work the jobs that Americans don't want to work? Immigration is a net positive to Capitalist countries because you can get a tax paying base that doesn't actually qualify for the safety net system. It's also a boon to companies that need that cheap labor. There's nothing "emotional" about something that translate to profit for the country and companies. It's not emotional it's immoral.

Americans. When companies pay well enough. We don’t have a labor problem. We have a wage problem. If those companies paid $20 an hour with benefits, they’d find workers. Bringing in millions of unskilled illegal immigrants just lowers the value of unskilled labor and thus wages. We get to pick and choose how many immigrants we accept and when we need them, we’ll decide how many to let in according to those needs (read this again). But they don’t get to storm our borders and come in when they want. I don’t understand how you have a problem with that.

Daps
Americans. When companies pay well enough. We don’t have a labor problem. We have a wage problem. If those companies paid $20 an hour with benefits, they’d find workers. Bringing in millions of unskilled illegal immigrants just lowers the value of unskilled labor and thus wages. We get to pick and choose how many immigrants we accept and when we need them, we’ll decide how many to let in according to those needs (read this again). But they don’t get to storm our borders and come in when they want. I don’t understand how you have a problem with that.
I never said what my post stated was my position I merely told you the facts of the situation. You did notice I called it immoral correct?

With that said we have an obligation to accept refugees from Haiti and South American countries because ultimately it’s our fault those nations are in such bad shape. They have every right to storm our borders and live here. To say otherwise is to lack the knowledge of the history of those nations and the role the US played in crippling them.

You believe in reparations correct? Well accepting them into the US would be equivalent of paying them reparations for fukking up their countries

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said what my post stated was my position I merely told you the facts of the situation. You did notice I called it immoral correct?

With that said we have an obligation to accept refugees from Haiti and South American countries because ultimately it’s our fault those nations are in such bad shape. They have every right to storm our borders and live here. To say otherwise is to lack the knowledge of the history of those nations and the role the US played in crippling them.

You believe in reparations correct? Well accepting them into the US would be equivalent of paying them reparations for fukking up their countries

Nope. You lost me right there.