How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ozymandus had no idea how capitalism works.

Ima try to make it simple:

If you're a rich capitalist nation you are dependent on infinite growth. The only way to keep that growth is to take resources from someone else.

Here's an analogy. White people are the USA and black people are the third world countries. Cacs can't get rich if they don't put their foot on black people and take their shyt.

A better analogy is first world nations are retail and third world nations are manufacturers. America is a service and information based economy. We don’t have a need for endless streams of cheap labor. Other countries fulfill that role for us now for the most part. The lowest income Americans are people who can’t compete in an information based economy and when you import millions of illegal immigrants, all you’re doing is cheapening their already rock bottom wages.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should share this with the US-based businesses and companies that employ them.

That’s exploitation and corporate greed. Businesses would still be working little kids 60 hours a week like the 1800s if we let them. The onus is on the U.S. Government to stop the flow of illegal immigrants. Not for businesses to regulate themselves and stop exploiting the desperation of third world workers. They’re going to always do it. That’s why we have regulators. I better never hear you say a word about rich overseas buyers distorting the domestic housing market since it’s exactly the same thing on the other side.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That’s exploitation and corporate greed.
You are almost there.

The onus is on the U.S. Government to stop the flow of illegal immigrants. Not for businesses to regulate themselves and stop exploiting the desperation of third world workers.
And then you went to Miami instead of Los Angeles.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
That’s exploitation and corporate greed. Businesses would still be working little kids 60 hours a week like the 1800s if we let them. The onus is on the U.S. Government to stop the flow of illegal immigrants. Not for businesses to regulate themselves and stop exploiting the desperation of third world workers. They’re going to always do it. That’s why we have regulators. I better never hear you say a word about rich overseas buyers distorting the domestic housing market since it’s exactly the same thing on the other side.

Are you an economist? What do you say to the argument that growth in any economy is dependent on primarily two factors of production (labor and capital stock) with technological innovation. America like its Western industrial counterparts are older countries compared to the developing world, so this population is young and with the appropriate training/education can add value to the American economy. As a result of them working on producing products/services, they will earn wages and the govt. taxes those wage to have govt. revenue which will subsidize social programs.

Or would you just rebut by saying why aren't we doing this for our people first?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
As we should but how is it justifiable to maintain or increase military spend after drawing down 2 wars and occupations that have spanned multiple decades?
No one is saying it is…
Just pointing out that we do in fact spend more on the welfare of Americans than we do the military… a fact that seemed to have got lost/forgotten in the progressive zeal.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are almost there.

And then you went to Miami instead of Los Angeles.

My logic is sound. It’s the same across the board. All those jobs we supposedly can’t fill, if you take away migrants, those companies would either go out of business or raise wages. Illegal immigrants artificially distort wages. I referenced real estate because it’s the same story of external groups distorting markets. Americans can’t afford houses because of overseas buyers and institutional buyers. You take away the overseas markets and prices would adjust to their normal levels too. It’s the same sh*t.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
No one is saying it is…
Just pointing out that we do in fact spend more on the welfare of Americans than we do the military… a fact that seemed to have got lost/forgotten in the progressive zeal.

That is an empty sentence. We should spend on the welfare of Americans than on the military. But how are YOU defining the "welfare of Americans"? Are you using Reagan's welfare queen definition or Bernie's M4A, universal pre-k, and free schools definition?

Daps
@Godless Liberal CEO

The world isn’t fair. It’s not our job to save everyone. Those countries have their own leaders, their own governments and their own agency. Their negligence is not our responsibility. Weren’t y’all just saying last month that the Afghans needed to handle their own problems…now all of sudden we’re back to being the world’s savior? I have not heard a single logical response from either you or @mastermind. Just nothing but emotional appeals. I thought this was Higher Learning.

On the contrary their negligence IS something we're directly responsible for in both cases. Their president who was just murdered in Haiti was literally and American puppet president, which is part of the reason they wanted him home.

You seem to be incredibly ignorant on our affairs in Haiti and South America in general, but are attempting to speak as some authority on the issue.

I'm not sure what's emotional in the argument of "Well it's well documented the damage we've done to their country so it's only right to allow them in if they migrate here." Seems like a pretty logical humanitarian argument.

I've never been against Afghan's migrating here (Because as with the Haitians it's the moral thing to do because we destroyed their country), but I oppose interference in their country's affairs. Please explain to me how that's inconsistent from my stance on Haiti?

If anyone is getting emotional here it's you because you're having your uninformed and propaganda driven world views challenged. Imperialism isn't a good thing, and shyt like this is the result of it.

I ask again, why should we deny these people asylum if their situation is direct fault of our imperialism/capitalist greed?

Last edited:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
That is an empty sentence. We should spend on the welfare of Americans than on the military.

It's not meaningless at all because the citizens of those countries are provided benefits that we refuse to provide our people here due to "cost" which is bullshyt but whatever.
Two completely separate issues that aren’t linked in any way… we can provide those things to our citizens and increase military spending(not that we need or want to).

The challenges here are political and cultural.