How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Who needs the republicans to tear down this administration when the left will do it themselves :blessed:
We should be so lucky
0hI4xaj.png

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I've never seen any transition given so much smoke. Latinos, CBC, Progressives, Con Asian American Caucus, National Security community, every Republican senator giving smoke.

Its a different era

Trump's wielding of power... the left being a little more organized... means this ain't December 2008.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I've never seen any transition given so much smoke. Latinos, CBC, Progressives, Con Asian American Caucus, National Security community, every Republican senator giving smoke.
And white women who are pushing to have women in top roles. They have DNI, OMB and Treasury yet its not enough. They wanted to have a woman to send a message and break the sexist barriers in the military while ignoring the racial barriers in the military.

He can't win. Some group is going to be mad no matter who he picks. Assuming Sally Yates is AG, black and to a lesser extent, latino groups will be mad.

If Biden decided to go heel and tell all these groups to go fukk themselves I'd laugh and support it.