How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
*sigh*

...you're right :snoop:

but...most of the recent ones were literal corporate shillls...

leftists are torn, complain about him being black, complain about the military infiltrating the civilian leadership, or complain about the revolving door

Maybe instead of a former military officer or Raytheon executive they could just pick Betsy DeVovs's brother?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Joe Biden picks Lloyd Austin as secretary of defense

800-34.jpeg

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I'm confused at where these people are supposed to work after leaving government for you all to be happy. :jbhmm:

Right :mjlol:

Work at a dealership?:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

For those who don’t live/work in the DMV is common practice for pentagon brass to work for in the Defense industry after retirement or leaving the military.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Seems Biden's scumbag friends are a big issue.
they are scumbags for trying to get their favored native a job (Michael Connor)? seems like more of the typical backbiting and jockeying that goes on when people are trying to win. different factions are doing it to whatever pick biden makes that isn't their choice. pick a black man when the white woman faction wants that spot? run to the media and sully.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pure :mjpls:, but the hire more women prison guards complex is also bad.

Yes there is so much smoke around Biden, but he brought this on himself with all the diversity promises he made. Austin based on resume is a great pick but for obvious reasons people have concern. Let this play out.

Last edited: