You can kiss any chance of HR1 passing goodbye.:unimpressed:

giphy.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dems owning the WH, Senate, and House and failing to do anything about the rampant cheating occurring around the country that's systematically targeting their supporters and will lead to the party's inevitable doom in about a year's time is really something. It's one thing to abandon your supporters, but don't they care about power? Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot, and MAGA was being targeted in these states, how quickly would Republicans act if they had total control in D.C.? It would be agenda item #1.

Last edited:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
At this point any chance for voting reform is dead. With Manchin and Sinema opposed to getting rid the filibuster they doom Democrats in 2022. Sen Warnock is fukked. My prediction stands for 2022. Dems will expand control in the Senate but will lose the House. Biden will be faced with divided government just like Obama after 2010.
People on HL were saying Manchin wasn’t gonna be a problem.:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
At this point any chance for voting reform is dead. With Manchin and Sinema opposed to getting rid the filibuster they doom Democrats in 2022. Sen Warnock is fukked. My prediction stands for 2022. Dems will expand control in the Senate but will lose the House. Biden will be faced with divided government just like Obama after 2010.
People on HL were saying Manchin wasn’t gonna be a problem.:mjlol:
I wouldn't rule the filibuster removal as out. Manchin and Sinema can be negotiated with. The other point remains that even if voter reform is done the Supreme Court can gut it though.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Dems owning the WH, Senate, and House and failing to do anything about the rampant cheating occurring around the country that's systematically targeting their supporters and will lead to the party's inevitable doom in about a year's time is really something. It's one thing to abandon your supporters, but don't they care about power? Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot, and MAGA was being targeted in these states, how quickly would Republicans act if they had total control in D.C.? It would be agenda item #1.
The thing you fail to acknowledge is that republican voters support their party and get out and vote passionately because they're a minority party and they know the key to them maintaining power is to get out and vote. Republican voters for the most part will fall inline to anyone. Trump proved that.

Democrat voters will stay home. They're basically bandwagon voters. If you're a democrat elected in a state that's majority republican you better somewhat play the part of a republican because if you appear too closely aligned to democrats and the left you're out of there.

I'm not even sure at our current discourse in this country if the democrats can get a safe majority elected. Post-Obama it seems like if the dems even get a majority it's likely to be a pretty thin one.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
you are seeing what @FAH1223, @No1, myself and many others been saying on here for a while. The Dems are afraid of having power and don’t want to do anything with it. Chuck Schumer is the worst Senate Leader we’ve ever had. He can’t keep any of his senators in line and recruits actively recruits the Manchins and Synemas to go against the party’s agenda.

It’s not about being a big tent party either. It’s about them lacking any spin. I know the resident apologists will come in here and defend, defend and defend, but we are seeing this play out. Joe Manchin out here controlling the Biden Agenda, and somehow it’s bad to point out how fukked up this is. “But incremental progress is what works! :troll:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The thing you fail to acknowledge is that republican voters support their party and get out and vote passionately because they're a minority party and they know the key to them maintaining power is to get out and vote. Republican voters for the most part will fall inline to anyone. Trump proved that.

Democrat voters will stay home. They're basically bandwagon voters. If you're a democrat elected in a state that's majority republican you better somewhat play the part of a republican because if you appear too closely aligned to democrats and the left you're out of there.

I'm not even sure at our current discourse in this country if the democrats can get a safe majority elected. Post-Obama it seems like if the dems even get a majority it's likely to be a pretty thin one.
A big reason why people left of Naziism stays home is because the party doesn’t wield power when in control. The evidence is right here.

Joe Biden needs to lean on these moderate senators about the moment we are in, but then again he favors keeping the filibuster too. What’s disturbing is your average American voter doesn’t give a fukk about the filibuster, it’s only those lunatics in the senate.