How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So are you saying a federal infrastructure bill is un-needed? You pretty much completely ignored my point that over the last 4 years that republicans have had 2 years of full power and 2 with 2/3rds power at the national level gave a fukk less about doing anything nationally and retreated to an argument about red states doing it in their own states.

Can I get an answer from you or will you continue to ignore the question. If republicans care so much about doing a national infrastructure bill what's stopped them over the last 4 years from putting one forward? Why after Joe Biden becomes president and puts up a proposal do the flood gates suddenly open on the possibility that maybe one can get done but his proposal is too large?

When there was a supreme court vacancy that got done in less than a couple months BTW. I don't think one has been done so fast in our lives. Republicans get their priorities done. Everything else can sit and rot.
what the fukk are you talking about :dahell: no one said they care about it

dems making it a priority is gonna cause them to lose face and grudgingly come to the table

F K

All Star
Daps
but i support the dems blowing up the filibuster :heh: they should do it tomorrow and not work with the republicans at all

but they arent. so isnt the question where that leave us? thats all i was trying to address :why:

we still have the filibuster and reconciliation is questionable at best. i didnt create this scenario :dead:
The devil as always is in the details... if republicans can be negotiated to a reasonable compromise then the dems should do it.. but no deal is better than a bad one.

Only political obsessives like us can really differentiate between these big money packages and even that is hard to really grasp. 500 billion might as well be 4 trillion to the average person and if the voter doesn't feel the benefit from it in a very obvious way the deal will be considered money wasted by the dems and your 'small compromise' amount will become a 'huge democrat big government boondoggle' in no time flat.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
what the fukk are you talking about :dahell: no one said they care about it

dems making it a priority is gonna cause them to lose face and grudgingly come to the table
If only the dems would push for an issue that the overwhelming majority of the country supports and force the republicans to publically reject it. The republicans would lose face and be forced to negotiate over it.

You know I have an idea. I heard the overwhelming majority of the country supports stricter gun control laws. Maybe the dems could push for that and surely they'd win the day on an issue. That would totally prove your theory that the republicans can be held accountable for holding unpopular positions and forced to come to the table on them to be true.

Can't wait to see how that plays out.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
but i support the dems blowing up the filibuster :heh: they should do it tomorrow and not work with the republicans at all

but they arent. so isnt the question where that leave us? thats all i was trying to address :why:

we still have the filibuster and reconciliation is questionable at best. i didnt create this scenario :dead:

You also said this:
if biden put out like an 800 billion dollar bill, no pork or democrat bullshyt, just 50 states worth of roads and bridges, it would get 60 votes

Which is nonsense.

dEmOcRaT bUlLshyt = things like measures taken for climate change. Pork = stuff your Congressperson or Senator would be fighting for if they're worth a damn.

Even if they put up the garbage bill you suggested they aren't getting close to 60 votes.

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

This is just a bunch of fake woke cynical garbage that claims to be "pragmatic". Yeah, of course there are politicians in both parties that suck and both parties can be legitimately criticized.

But one party is CLEARLY better than the other and it's not even close. Also, I've never heard any prominent Democratic politician say that "all White people are terrible". However, I have heard some prominent Republicans say racist things about Black people. So what is Charles referring to? :jbhmm:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

This is just a bunch of fake woke cynical garbage that claims to be "pragmatic". Yeah, of course there are politicians in both parties that suck and both parties can be legitimately criticized.

But one party is CLEARLY better than the other and it's not even close. Also, I've never heard any prominent Democratic politician say that "all White people are terrible". However, I have heard some prominent Republicans say racist things about Black people. So what is Charles referring to? :jbhmm:

Charles just wants to straddle the fence, keep his taxes low as possible, and continue to chase white women in Scottsdale.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

That's gotta end. Just cause she worked for Facebook don't mean she's down for them.

I've worked at a number of financial institutions and if presented the opportunity I'd hold them all accountable for whatever their transgressions.

Why do people assume that just because you worked somewhere that you're loyal to them?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I guess that's the difference between me and him. I don't believe most people are "good people." Most human beings are inherently selfish and motivated by their own self interest above all else. It's why they're susceptible to the things he talks about which is essentially politicians appealing to our own worst instincts to turn us against each other. If people were inherently good things like racism and income inequality wouldn't exist.

Charles couldn't really go on TV on a major network and say most people aren't good.