How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
no, those are NOT the only two options :why:they could settle for a trillion

realistically, they could pass a realistic fukkin bill :laff: id rather a trillion gets passed than nothing. just like i'd rather the min wage go to 12 than no increase at all. this "all or nothing" mentality is not productive

heres some context :mjlol:

Study declares AOC one of the least effective members of Congress
I keep trying to explain to you the republicans aren't interested in passing anything. They want no part of anything that helps Joe Biden in any way because their objective is to get the presidency back not do what's in the best interest of this country while he holds power making him look better in the process.

This is why they're putting forth objections they know won't be agreed to. It allows them to further achieve their objective. They frustrate the general public so they can see democratic reign doesn't work come back to us. We'll go back to them and they'll do republican things. The general public will again get tired of that and go back to the dems. Republicans will again obstruct and the public will yo-yo back and forth.

This is politics in the post-Obama world. The days the two parties would cut deals are over with. The only thing that breaks this is the public voting in politicians who will work together to achieve objectives for the country.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep trying to explain to you the republicans aren't interested in passing anything. They want no part of anything that helps Joe Biden in any way because their objective is to get the presidency back not do what's in the best interest of this country while he holds power making him look better in the process.

This is why they're putting forth objections they know won't be agreed to. It allows them to further achieve their objective. They frustrate the general public so they can see democratic reign doesn't work come back to us. We'll go back to them and they'll do republican things. The general public will again get tired of that and go back to the dems. Republicans will again obstruct and the public will yo-yo back and forth.

This is politics in the post-Obama world. The days the two parties would cut deals are over with. The only thing that breaks this is the public voting in politicians who will work together to achieve objectives for the country.
yeah, but your opinion that they won't sign anything is trash :yeshrug:

i think ill listen to the actual republicans saying they'd sign off on infrastructure and theres a deal to be made, but not as high as biden wants

thats the problem with posting in an echo chamber. its like you really dont realize that there ARE some republicans who actually want to do things for their voters :dead: and that there ARE republicans who are gonna welcome the opportunity to dole out a trillion to their sponsors in the business community. and there ARE republicans who dont want to run against a dem or primary opponent who can accuse them of voting against infrastructure

this isnt the mcconnell era where he can hide the republicans from voting. a physical "no" vote against a trillion dollar infrastructure bill is a terrible look for most politicians

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
yeah, but your opinion that they won't sign anything is trash :yeshrug:

i think ill listen to the actual republicans saying they'd sign off on infrastructure and theres a deal to be made, but not as high as biden wants

thats the problem with posting in an echo chamber. its like you really dont realize that there are some republicans who actually want to do things for their voters :dead: and that there ARE republicans who are gonna welcome the opportunity to dole out a trillion to their sponsors in the business community
The same party that won the white house in 2016 and had both the house and senate for 2017-2018 and a majority in the senate till 2021. You gonna listen to them talk about how they want to get an infrastructure bill done?
tenor.gif

I guess to people like you what people say is far more important and holds far more weight than what they actually do.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
What I like about @the cac mamba is that he actually thinks that the Republicans would vote for any bill the Democrats put up. Sometimes HL forgets there are people in this world that are credulous enough to believe such nonsense.

We just saw so called "moderate" Republicans vote against a popular stimulus package. None of those people will ever rise above their current station, so it's not like future ambitions curtailed them. Murkowski even got her amendment added and she still voted against it. When in power, they didn't negotiate on their tax bill and they ignored blue slips for judicial nominees. There's no good faith negotiation with those people.

Has a lot to say about biden though:hhh:

Some would say policy is a reflection of human decency and principles...

What does this fool hope to accomplish by giving Brian "Apartheid" Kemp a photo op and kind words?

My fiancée likes RTJ so I'm going to show this to her and shyt on her taste in music.:banderas:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What I like about @the cac mamba is that he actually thinks that the Republicans would vote for any bill the Democrats put up. Sometimes HL forgets there are people in this world that are credulous enough to believe such nonsense.

We just saw so called "moderate" Republicans vote against a popular stimulus package. None of those people will ever rise above their current station, so it's not like future ambitions curtailed them. Murkowski even got her amendment added and she still voted against it. When in power, they didn't negotiate on their tax bill and they ignored blue slips for judicial nominees. There's no good faith negotiation with those people.
I guess belief in republicans must be a white thing because I know white folks that believe in them too. I just look at their track record and it's pretty clear that the only things they care about is how to do things that further enrich the rich or appeal to religious zealotry.

They cut taxes on the wealthy and large corporations then preach to us about fiscal responsibility and the deficit when democrats get in power. The reality is their tax cuts drove up the deficit.

It's almost laughable how they can continue to exist as a party when a huge chunk of their base (poor and working class rural whites) gets next to nothing from them.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same party that won the white house in 2016 and had both the house and senate for 2017-2018 and a majority in the senate till 2021. You gonna listen to them talk about how they want to get an infrastructure bill done?
tenor.gif

I guess to people like you what people say is far more important and holds far more weight than what they actually do.
serious question; how do you think infrastructure gets built in red states :laff:

do you think it just falls out of the sky? is every road and bridge in the carolinas just a relic of past times, when democrats were in control? :mindblown:do highways not go through republican states in america? is that your contention?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worse than voting against a stimulus bill that had 70%+ support?
the equivalent in your analogy would be a stimulus bill that was half the size. and yeah, i believe republicans lost on that. imagine if the dems actually bragged about it like they should be. im sure they will in the midterms

but well played :ehh::lolbron:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Some would say policy is a reflection of human decency and principles...

What does this fool hope to accomplish by giving Brian "Apartheid" Kemp a photo op and kind words?

My fiancée likes RTJ so I'm going to show this to her and shyt on her taste in music.:banderas:
but i support the dems blowing up the filibuster :heh: they should do it tomorrow and not work with the republicans at all

but they arent. so isnt the question where that leave us? thats all i was trying to address :why:

we still have the filibuster and reconciliation is questionable at best. i didnt create this scenario :dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
serious question; how do you think infrastructure gets built in red states :laff:

do you think it just falls out of the sky? is every road and bridge in the carolinas just a relic of past times, when democrats were in control? :mindblown:do highways not go through republican states in america? is that your contention?
So are you saying a federal infrastructure bill is un-needed? You pretty much completely ignored my point that over the last 4 years that republicans have had 2 years of full power and 2 with 2/3rds power at the national level gave a fukk less about doing anything nationally and retreated to an argument about red states doing it in their own states.

Can I get an answer from you or will you continue to ignore the question. If republicans care so much about doing a national infrastructure bill what's stopped them over the last 4 years from putting one forward? Why after Joe Biden becomes president and puts up a proposal do the flood gates suddenly open on the possibility that maybe one can get done but his proposal is too large?

When there was a supreme court vacancy that got done in less than a couple months BTW. I don't think one has been done so fast in our lives. Republicans get their priorities done. Everything else can sit and rot.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The ability to live in a world of rainbows and unicorn farts where you actually believe Rethuglicans will work with Biden in good faith.:wow:

That white privilege. :wow: