How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Be it Black Lives Matter, or this, any ethnic/social justice talking point has these guys agitated now. Back in the day they would just say, "This is just crying liberal stuff." and shrug it off, now it triggers these guys. Pretty telling how scared they are, and how their message is so outdate they are going to extremes trying to win an argument.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Why do fox keep punishing themselves like this? They know Pete relishes coming on Fox to son them and they just keep inviting him back lmaoo
this dude is killing it!

great appointment by biden. :obama:

Part of me doesn't think Pete is a bad appointment, though I think it's his inexperience being in D.C. Politics and understanding 'The Game' which will take a year or two. However it goes without said that Pete isn't phased by FOX News.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Part of me doesn't think Pete is a bad appointment, though I think it's his inexperience being in D.C. Politics and understanding 'The Game' which will take a year or two. However it goes without said that Pete isn't phased by FOX News.
I think Pete is only going to continue to build his following.

I'd still put him ahead of kamala if they were the final two candidates. :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I believe Pete will be president in the future. Gay people will eventually get behind him like black folks supported Obama and see him as some type of barrier breaking candidate. As long as he can pull together the rest of the dem coalition he can make it. I'm not so sure about Kamala. I think we're probably closer to a gay male president than a female president regardless of race.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I believe Pete will be president in the future. Gay people will eventually get behind him like black folks supported Obama and see him as some type of barrier breaking candidate. As long as he can pull together the rest of the dem coalition he can make it. I'm not so sure about Kamala. I think we're probably closer to a gay male president than a female president regardless of race.

I don't believe in a sense of ceilings with Politicians, since it's all about popularity. With Kamala, I don't see her as a President at this time because I don't think she can crack the code of how to win a Nation. Sometimes it comes easy and sometimes it takes a while, plus it takes the right timing.

But I agree with Pete being more of a President in the future, although he will have to establish himself as a National persona rather than 'Mayor Pete'. Although with him having no issues being on talk shows and backing up his points, that will earn him more National reputation easily enough.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans are the party of Amazon..

That would be smart messaging fot the next few months of debate - Republicans would rather you have crumbling roads than raise taxes on Amazon.

I can't wait for Bezos to tell the republicans to vote for the bill as is. Bezos will make a ton of money off this bill.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I think he will try and fail. VP Harris fails miserably in 2024 and Pete tries to run in 2028. Knowing dumb white liberals there's a chance he wins the primary (I think Big Gretch can take him) but Pete will get destroyed in the main election. Social conservatives who are independents, Christians/other religious people ain't voting for a gay man to be President. He won't have enough demographic behind him and the Republican President will culture war the gay nominee to death. And it will work.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Hillary literally just lost by 80,000 votes bro. We are much closer to a white woman than a gay man.