How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The only option is to keep leaning on Manchin and king. Manchin is a notorious flip flopper and he's gone through the manchin cycle many times. Send pork to the states and see what happens.

Obamacare Included Republican Ideas, but the G.O.P. Health Plan Has Left Democrats Out

Obama let the Republicans speak and debate on obamacare.. added several republican amendments and still got 0 votes.

He also negotiated with republicans for the stimulus and ended up with a too small bill that hamstrung the recovery and killed the dems at the ballot box. If we can't get a good deal it's better to just force the repubs to vote no, hang i:francis:t on their necks and try to replace them.
It's good to see some people understand.

The republican objective under a democrat is to ruin them and take back power not help them and by extension the country.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It's good to see some people understand.

The republican objective under a democrat is to ruin them and take back power not help them and by extension the country.

Realist reactionary psychopaths

F K

All Star
Daps

But we all know things have calmed down a bit now that there is a white dem in office this time. I wonder what it was about Obama that you and your fellow klan auxiliary party members couldn't stand:jbhmm:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Has anyone ever seen an opinion piece that isn’t complete trash? NYtimes is the same way.
If I were to make a racist face generator his would pop up a few times
EyA2ES6WgAEC9Fq.jpeg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already did. Reconciliation or the removal of the filibuster. Those are the only two options to get anything done. Manchin and King can actually be negotiated with in good faith. They might not like either but they can possibly be swayed.

Realistically nothing will get done.
no, those are NOT the only two options :why:they could settle for a trillion

realistically, they could pass a realistic fukkin bill :laff: id rather a trillion gets passed than nothing. just like i'd rather the min wage go to 12 than no increase at all. this "all or nothing" mentality is not productive

heres some context :mjlol:

Study declares AOC one of the least effective members of Congress