How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
this is bullshyt :yeshrug: but whatever. keep living in political fear of republicans i guess :dead:

you know why you're both wrong? because if biden put a 500 billion dollar, straightforward bill out, with no pork, it would pass with 60 votes. are you saying that isnt true :dahell:
Your argument is if Biden did what the republicans wanted him to do and gave up everything much of his party and progressives want it would pass. If Biden said let's cut the corporate tax rate to 10% he'd probably get 90% of republicans voting for it if not 100%. The republican party doesn't engage in good faith negotiations anymore. Maybe if it's directly in front of an election and they think it will swing things their way then yeah. Otherwise their goals are just a few things. Help the rich get richer and fukk everybody else.

Did you not just watch them in Obama's last year argue that it was too close to an election to even take up his nomination of a Supreme Court justice? Then in the last few moment of Trump's term fully nominate and confirm a justice? I'm not living in fear or republicans I unlike you just openly acknowledge what they are.

Have you not watched them say repeal and replace Obamacare for over a decade and never actually come forward with a valid replacement? Their public positions and posturing are just to fool naïve people like you into believing they care about anything other than further enriching the wealthy. When you put them in positions of power to give them the ability to do things they say they care about they still don't do them.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A $500 billion infrastructure bill is pitiful for a country this size. :why:

You are inherently unserious about this issue, just like the Rethuglicans, which is you're in here :cape: so hard.
more trash posting. just whining and bytching and inserting your opinion, without addressing the post

topped off with accusing me of "caping for republicans" by.... addressing the reality of the senate's rules and process to pass a bill :mjlol:

absolute clown shyt. or i guess you would call that good faith posting

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your argument is if Biden did what the republicans wanted him to do and gave up everything much of his party and progressives want it would pass. If Biden said let's cut the corporate tax rate to 10% he'd probably get 90% of republicans voting for it if not 100%. The republican party doesn't engage in good faith negotiations anymore. Maybe if it's directly in front of an election and they think it will swing things their way then yeah. Otherwise their goals are just a few things. Help the rich get richer and fukk everybody else.

Did you not just watch them in Obama's last year argue that it was too close to an election to even take up his nomination of a Supreme Court justice? Then in the last few moment of Trump's term fully nominate and confirm a justice? I'm not living in fear or republicans I unlike you just openly acknowledge what they are.

Have you not watched them say repeal and replace Obamacare for over a decade and never actually come forward with a valid replacement? Their public positions and posturing are just to fool naïve people like you into believing they care about anything other than further enriching the wealthy. When you put them in positions of power to give them the ability to do things they say they care about they still don't do them.
breh, the filibuster exists :mindblown:

i dont give a fukk about your personal opinions or standards or how much money you want to spend. theres senate rules standing in front of what you want the democrats to do

i guess i lost for thinking this was a serious conversation :dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
more trash posting. just whining and bytching and inserting your opinion, without addressing the post

topped off with accusing me of "caping for republicans" by.... addressing the reality of the senate's rules and process to pass a bill :mjlol:

absolute clown shyt. or i guess you would call that good faith posting
Your argument isn't both sides should meet in the middle it's that Joe Biden should put forth the bill the republicans would want and abandon his side. I mean if that's the case if the democrat party went away and every politician was a republican and did everything the republicans wanted we'd be living in utopia by now? This is because when the republicans had the house, senate, and presidency back in 2016-2018 they fixed our health care with a better plan than Obamacare. They fixed out infrastructure already. These are things they've said they wanted to do. Promises made promises kept. So why is this conversation happening now if these things were done?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
breh, the filibuster exists :mindblown:

i dont give a fukk about your personal opinions or standards or how much money you want to spend. theres senate rules standing in front of what you want the democrats to do

i guess i lost for thinking this was a serious conversation :dead:
I think you miss my point. It doesn't matter what Biden does. The republicans will NEVER support his agenda. Their arguments against his agenda aren't in good faith. They are token arguments presented by people who really don't want to do anything anyway.

It's like when the kid doesn't do his homework and gives the teacher the excuse. You're basically the teacher believing the excuse and saying oh well if that excuse wasn't in the way the homework would get done. I'm telling you that kid wasn't doing that homework to begin with. The position of not doing it existed before the excuse not the other way around.

Obamacare is literally a lifted republican idea from a republican think-tank and they argued against it. You think Biden stands a chance?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your argument isn't both sides should meet in the middle it's that Joe Biden should put forth the bill the republicans would want and abandon his side. I mean if that's the case if the democrat party went away and every politician was a republican and did everything the republicans wanted we'd be living in utopia by now? This is because when the republicans had the house, senate, and presidency back in 2016-2018 they fixed our health care with a better plan than Obamacare. They fixed out infrastructure already. These are things they've said they wanted to do. Promises made promises kept. So why is this conversation happening now if these things were done?
im sorry for knowing how the senate works, and skipping ahead :yeshrug: i dont know what to tell you

maybe the dems will blow up the filibuster. which i also support them doing :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you miss my point. It doesn't matter what Biden does. The republicans will NEVER support his agenda. Their arguments against his agenda aren't in good faith. They are token arguments presented by people who really don't want to do anything anyway.

It's like when the kid doesn't do his homework and gives the teacher the excuse. You're basically the teacher believing the excuse and saying oh well if that excuse wasn't in the way the homework would get done. I'm telling you that kid wasn't doing that homework to begin with. The position of not doing it existed before the excuse not the other way around.

Obamacare is literally a lifted republican idea from a republican think-tank and they argued against it. You think Biden stands a chance?
no, this is wrong

if biden put out like an 800 billion dollar bill, no pork or democrat bullshyt, just 50 states worth of roads and bridges, it would get 60 votes

bidens OWN BILL says roads and bridges are only 115 billion :mindblown:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
im sorry for knowing how the senate works, and skipping ahead :yeshrug: i dont know what to tell you

maybe the dems will blow up the filibuster. which i also support them doing :dead:
I put forth a proposal saying everyone should have equal rights. I am of party A. The leader of party B says they'd love equal rights but my bill gives black people equal rights and they won't support a bill that does that.

What the leader of party b has done is created an argument with my bill that cuts at the core of what I'm trying to accomplish. It was done deliberately because party B's leader knows I won't go for it and it's an out for party B.

You're literally arguing "well there's senate rules in place. Party A should just do what party B wants and at least most get equal rights."
I'm arguing "party B doesn't want to do anything and their opposition to party A is just an excuse to ensure nothing gets done while saving face"
802.jpg

You in this case would be the guy watching this saying "gee willikers he really fell hard and hurt himself I hope he's ok."

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
no, this is wrong

if biden put out like an 800 billion dollar bill, no pork or democrat bullshyt, just 50 states worth of roads and bridges, it would get 60 votes

bidens OWN BILL says roads and bridges are only 115 billion :mindblown:
I mean we've never seen a democrat president put forth a republican idea and have it rejected in the senate by the republican party on party lines before right? I guess we should make history and have that happen.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean we've never seen a democrat president put forth a republican idea and have it rejected in the senate by the republican party on party lines before right? I guess we should make history and have that happen.
lets simplify this. i've laid out what i see realistically happening, given the money we already spent and how the senate works. or as ive been accused of, "caping for republicans":dead:

so fine, you dont like what i see realistically happening. so give me a simple, direct answer on how biden passes what you want him to pass. given that

-theres a filibuster
-manchin and king said they dont support another reconciliation on infrastructure

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
lets simplify this. i've laid out what i see realistically happening, given the money we already spent and how the senate works. or as ive been accused of, "caping for republicans":dead:

so fine, you dont like what i see realistically happening. so give me a simple, direct answer on how biden passes what you want him to pass. given that

-theres a filibuster
-manchin and king said they dont support another reconciliation on infrastructure
I already did. Reconciliation or the removal of the filibuster. Those are the only two options to get anything done. Manchin and King can actually be negotiated with in good faith. They might not like either but they can possibly be swayed.

Realistically nothing will get done.

F K

All Star
Daps

-theres a filibuster
The only option is to keep leaning on Manchin and king. Manchin is a notorious flip flopper and he's gone through the manchin cycle many times. Send pork to the states and see what happens.

Obamacare Included Republican Ideas, but the G.O.P. Health Plan Has Left Democrats Out

Obama let the Republicans speak and debate on obamacare.. added several republican amendments and still got 0 votes.

He also negotiated with republicans for the stimulus and ended up with a too small bill that hamstrung the recovery and killed the dems at the ballot box. If we can't get a good deal it's better to just force the repubs to vote no, hang i:francis:t on their necks and try to replace them.