How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i see some of you asking, and i was thinking the same thing myself. why the fukk do we need high speed rail when we have planes :dahell:

i understand replacing like hourlong flights with rail, or having a major city to major city rail. but doesnt it seem kinda frivolous :mindblown:that shyt should be a bottom priority until theres not a fukked up road in the country
Might be an environmental thing. Jets burn a lot of fuel.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my prediction on infrastructure; republicans are willing to go up to 1 trillion, manchin/king and a couple others signal that that's the movement and they wont do it by reconciliation. they end up around 1.5

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I dont see any way Biden gets 60 votes and they shouldn't try to do this via reconciliation. Don't see them killing the filibuster for this either. Looks like this is a set up for Biden's first big L.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I dont see any way Biden gets 60 votes and they shouldn't try to do this via reconciliation. Don't see them killing the filibuster for this either. Looks like this is a set up for Biden's first big L.

Too many unpopular provisions that give excuses to people to vote no. The motivation for infrastructure seems to be at least somewhat manufactured

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Why do we need high speed rail :patrice:

serious question :jbhmm:

Technically we don't *need* it just like we don't *need* cars or planes, but the economic benefits would be huge. That's jobs created just on infrastructure building alone, plus it will give people from poorer and rural areas access to wealthier areas they wouldn't have otherwise had. Imagine living in a low cost of living area in Baltimore and being able to travel to DC in 15 minutes for a job paying $70k. The only people that would be against high-speed rail are the airline lobbies since less people would be traveling by air if high-speed rail came to fruition.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
i see some of you asking, and i was thinking the same thing myself. why the fukk do we need high speed rail when we have planes :dahell:

i understand replacing like hourlong flights with rail, or having a major city to major city rail. but doesnt it seem kinda frivolous :mindblown:that shyt should be a bottom priority until theres not a fukked up road in the country

Why do we need planes when we have airships?:mindblown: