How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

heres a crazy idea; instead of saying "we wont have a normal christmas", stop with the doomsday cowardice and start saying that the vaccine is how we get back to normal. start bragging about how good the vaccine is

ive never seen a group of people beg the public to get a vaccine, while simultaneously acting like it doesnt work :snoop:

I find Dr. Rochelle Walensky attractive :mjlit::banderas::banderas:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Reserve this statement until the full plan is revealed.
If it don't total out to be somewhere close to ten trillion, then it is too small. And if you are rolling out a two-part infrastructure plan, I have a feeling the glitzy stuff is in this first half with that total supposedly being the eye catching total.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
A national high-speed rail (HSR) system isn't feasible. America is too large for that.

However, regional and statewide systems in more densely populated areas is feasible though. For example, a HSR system that spans DC to Boston (and vice versa) is possible.
Anything Regional is 500 miles, and being that America is a large place they can scatter the HSR system in certain places where the landscape is flat like say they mid west or south west where a HSR can go from Houston so Phoenix

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Anything Regional is 500 miles, and being that America is a large place they can scatter the HSR system in certain places where the landscape is flat like say they mid west or south west where a HSR can go from Houston so Phoenix
Absolutely not. That would be massive money loss. HSR works best in HIGH DENSITY AND HIGH POPULATED areas.

Flat, open and less populated areas are not suitable for HSR. There's a reason why HSR works wonders in Japan.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Does anybody know why $400 billion of the 2.2 trillion INFRASTRUCTURE package is allocated to in-home care? Why is only $115 billion allocated to roads & bridges? :patrice:
Because this is a jobs program and taking care of old people is a job we all have to do at some point