How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i see some of you asking, and i was thinking the same thing myself. why the fukk do we need high speed rail when we have planes :dahell:

i understand replacing like hourlong flights with rail, or having a major city to major city rail. but doesnt it seem kinda frivolous :mindblown:that shyt should be a bottom priority until theres not a fukked up road in the country

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Chances of him running for re-election is slim. What I want to see is something happen to Clarence Thomas. The irony of Biden replacing Thomas would be hilarious. Thomas would be on his deathbed with death 5 mins away saying he refuse to let Biden replace him.:russ:

c00n Clarence fukked up when he didn't retire under Trump.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
i see some of you asking, and i was thinking the same thing myself. why the fukk do we need high speed rail when we have planes :dahell:

i understand replacing like hourlong flights with rail, or having a major city to major city rail. but doesnt it seem kinda frivolous :mindblown:that shyt should be a bottom priority until theres not a fukked up road in the country

green energy, cheaper, jobs, potentially faster (door-to-door) on shorter (<200m) express routes, better customer experience.

bahn.com - your mobility portal for rail travel throughout Germany and Europe

120 miles for ~60 dollars . travel time around 1 hour.

MJZeWnj.png

Germany-ICE-2nd2.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no comments on bidens speech today? :dead: it was pretty fukkin good. lowkey one of his best

just need those kinda performances until the graceful, dignified bow-out in septmber '23 :salute:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Cheaper option not all airports are easily accessible for work.