How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If you have any questions about why a 100 moratorium needed to be issued (it was blocked btw) we have a thread in HL talking about a lot of the bullshyt that ICE has been doing.

:unimpressed:

Continue your fake outrage. I'm done with you. :russell:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Dudes actually in here complaining that people are being captured for crossing illegally. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Personally, I feel it would be hypocritical of me to judge someone for crossing a border illegally to flee from a bad situation, when runaway slaves did the exact same thing and I wouldn't judge them.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't happening.

So you just have an issue with immigrants? :russ:

Do you know what Dreamers are. This passage leads me to believe you do not.

You should probably say it in Spanish. I think being emotional sounds better in that language. :pachaha:

Why are you lying nikka :scust: Stop quoting me. It says clear as day in the article I posted that there was a 100 day moratorium on ICE deportations.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Personally, I feel it would be hypocritical of me to judge someone for crossing a border illegally to flee from a bad situation, when runaway slaves did the exact same thing and I wouldn't judge them.
Don't worry. Americans wanted them to be sent back too :francis:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Slaves were here against their will and were literally running for their lives. They would’ve went back to Africa in a millisecond if they had the opportunity. These people are coming here solely for money. They could easily go to a large number of countries in Latin America if it was about safety. It’s not fair they get to come here ILLEGALLY while the rest of the world has to go through the system the normal way. Why should they get to run to America by the thousands whereas someone in Nigeria, Yemen or India has to go through years of paperwork and prove they can support themselves or prove they have a legitimate reason to come here? @Pressure is a dumbass (likely Hispanic) who wants us to import all 700 million of the people south of the border or else it’s racist. He’s stupid.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FEMA being deployed, agents having no idea what to do with 15,000 kids and 100,000 people rushing the border every month = Fake outrage to @Pressure :dead:

Career border patrol workers (i.e. nikkas not appointed by Trump, nikkas who been working there for decades) saying this sh*t is a disaster but it’s fake outrage to @Pressure

You can be a Biden supporter and criticize him on illegal immigration. Republicans are going to run on that hardbody in the midterms you big dummy.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this footage from miami this week is :mjlol: im seeing a bunch of it now on the news

reinforces what ive been saying this whole time. this mask and lockdown shyt is over in june. biden can get realistic about that, admit it, and implore two more months of serious locking down to vaccinate everyone, or we can have miamis everywhere on memorial day weekend and people stop cooperating. its time for the administration to smarten the fukk up

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
FEMA being deployed, agents having no idea what to do with 15,000 kids and 100,000 people rushing the border every month = Fake outrage to @Pressure :dead:

Career border patrol workers (i.e. nikkas not appointed by Trump, nikkas who been working there for decades) saying this sh*t is a disaster but it’s fake outrage to @Pressure

You can be a Biden supporter and criticize him on illegal immigration. Republicans are going to run on that hardbody in the midterms you big dummy.
You've still failed to understand what causes increases in immigration at the southern border and attempting to frame the influx of people attempting to come as a result of some policy shift.

You're really wasting my time with this cac mamba level of discourse.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...s-bidens-immigration-strategy/?outputType=amp

While you were ranting

The border is closed. We are expelling families. We are expelling single adults,” Mayorkas said on NBC’s “Meet the Press” Sunday, adding that unaccompanied minors should not attempt to make any journey to the U.S.-Mexico border now. “We strongly urge, and the message is clear, not to do so now. I cannot overstate the perils of the journey that they take.”

Democrats have emphasized they are attempting to take a more humane approach to immigration. Mayorkas on Sunday reiterated that the Biden administration would not “expel into the Mexican desert” young, vulnerable children like the last administration did

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) laid the blame at the feet of the Trump administration, noting that Trump also cut off aid to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, exacerbating the problem.
Mayorkas also blamed Trump for dismantling processes like the Central American Minors program, which laid out an “orderly, human and efficient way of allowing children to make their claims under United States law in their home countries.” It would take time to rebuild such processes, he said repeatedly.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Imagine me being upset that border officials actually have to do their jobs and not just throw kids into a cage indefinitely and refuse access to the facilities. :mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You've still failed to understand what causes increases in immigration at the southern border and attempting to frame the influx of people attempting to come as a result of some policy shift.

You're really wasting my time with this cac mamba level of discourse.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...s-bidens-immigration-strategy/?outputType=amp

While you were ranting

The border is closed. We are expelling families. We are expelling single adults,” Mayorkas said on NBC’s “Meet the Press” Sunday, adding that unaccompanied minors should not attempt to make any journey to the U.S.-Mexico border now. “We strongly urge, and the message is clear, not to do so now. I cannot overstate the perils of the journey that they take.”

Democrats have emphasized they are attempting to take a more humane approach to immigration. Mayorkas on Sunday reiterated that the Biden administration would not “expel into the Mexican desert” young, vulnerable children like the last administration did

Nikka stop it. Everything I said I posted something to back up why I was saying it. You flew off the handle not knowing what I was talking about, looked stupid when I posted the article in question then started making up stuff I never argued. Stop it :mjlol: