How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't even know the details of anything you're being emotional about.

Go sit in the corner.

It has been explained to you that border crossing were already increasing before the Biden administration took office.

That alone should tell you what you need to know. And the fact that you weren't complaining when it happens tells me all I need to know.

Bruh, you can fool all the posters in here. You not fooling me. You dodged every question I asked. I know you have no idea what you’re talking about but, you frauding for the people in here that aren’t reading about this on a daily basis, so they don’t know how silly you sound.

From Oct. 2019 to Sep. 2020 there were 458,000 apprehensions at the border. No months above 100,000.

From Oct. 2020 to today, there’s been 496,000 apprehensions. With two months over 100,000.

This is the highest influx of migrants crossing the border in the last twenty years. This is not something happening out of thin air or something that was increasing due to no fault of the Democrats. It is due to old policies being reversed by the Biden Administration, new policies being set in place by the Biden Administration, and the perception that Democrats would be more lenient towards migrants than Republicans. If you cannot understand this, you are retarded. Democrats much more educated than you, much more important than you and much more involved than you said what I said verbatim but they’re all wrong. It’s a nikka named @Pressure on the Coli that’s right :hhh: Biden immediately tweaked the MPP program in his first few days in office and allowed some asylum seekers to wait on their cases in the U.S. rather than in Mexico like they had to before...so far letting 29,000 people in...but nah that couldn’t have had any effect on mules and migrants telling more people to come...no...that’s impossible :hhh: First off, do you even know what MPP stands for :hhh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bruh, you can fool all the posters in here. You not fooling me. You dodged every question I asked. I know you have no idea what you’re talking about but, you frauding for the people in here that aren’t reading about this on a daily basis, so they don’t know how silly you sound.

From Oct. 2019 to Sep. 2020 there were 458,000 apprehensions at the border. No months above 100,000.

From Oct. 2020 to today, there’s been 496,000 apprehensions. With two months over 100,000.

This is the highest influx of migrants crossing the border in the last twenty years. This is not something happening out of thin air or something that was increasing due to no fault of the Democrats. It is due to old policies being reversed by the Biden Administration, new policies being set in place by the Biden Administration, and the perception that Democrats would be more lenient towards migrants than Republicans. If you cannot understand this, you are retarded. Democrats much more educated than you, much more important than you and much more involved than you said what I said verbatim but they’re all wrong. It’s a nikka named @Pressure on the Coli that’s right :hhh: Biden immediately tweaked the MPP program in his first few days in office and allowed some asylum seekers to wait on their cases in the U.S. rather than in Mexico like they had to before...so far letting 29,000 people in...but nah that couldn’t have had any effect on mules and migrants telling more people to come...no...that’s impossible :hhh: First off, do you even know what MPP stands for :hhh:
So it went up in the last two years of Trump's administration? :picard:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it went up in the last two years of Trump's administration? :picard:

It was 521,000 from Oct 2017 to Sep 2018

977,000 from Oct 2018 - Sep 2019

458,000 from Oct 2019 - Sep 2020

496,000 from from Oct 2020 to now (March).

2019 had a high tally but, the pace so far this year is troublesome. If they don’t slow it down, it could easily cross 1 million by next October.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As @Pressure said, start giving the businesses hiring the illegal immigrants heavy fines or jail time, and the people will stop coming over the border.

fukk it, I would argue that 90% of the businesses doing this shyt support the GOP. I remember the crab dealer who lamented having no one to pick and package his seafood because the immigrants were being deported, and he was a Trump supporter. Hate immigrants but don't factor fair wages into your business model brehs.

Then the issue will go from the border to 'economic anxiety' and the same people using illegal immigrants to make a profit will be the face of economic concern.

All smoke and mirrors.

I agree with this and have argued this before. Why aren’t Democrats doing this though? If you want to be looked at as not soft on illegal immigration, this is an easy play to make. I’m sure Democrats would get support in the Senate for a bill like this and they could easily shift the narrative back on Republicans if any of them didn’t.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It was 521,000 from Oct 2017 to Sep 2018

977,000 from Oct 2018 - Sep 2019

458,000 from Oct 2019 - Sep 2020

496,000 from from Oct 2020 to now (March).

2019 had a high tally but, the pace so far this year is troublesome. If they don’t slow it down, it could easily cross 1 million by next October.
Damn. Thats crazy.

Does that mean Joe Biden won the election? :lupe:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

You typed all of that just to show you don't understand what trending upwards means.

:mjlol:

Migrant apprehensions at U.S.-Mexico border are surging again

The U.S. Border Patrol apprehended nearly 100,000 migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border in February, the tenth consecutive month of increased apprehensions and a return to levels last seen in mid-2019.

Here's a chart since pictures might work better for you.

FT_21.03.10_BorderApprehensions_1.png

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Bruh really just posted numbers I posted hours ago already :dead:
You clearly don't understand what they mean idiot.

And you still haven't said much beyond just saying your outraged. It's weird. What solutions are you presenting?

Reverting back to the policies of the last administration almost certainly can't be the solution since border crossings spiked under that administration as well.

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You clearly don't understand what they mean idiot.

And you still haven't said much beyond just saying your outraged. It's weird. What solutions are you presenting?

Reverting back to the policies of the last administration almost certainly can't be the solution since border crossings spiked under that administration as well.

Sure buddy :russell:

Anybody reading this back and forth knows I’ve given you enough points to explain what I was saying. That’s why you’re the only one quoting me who has a problem and not anyone else :russell: You’re either too stupid to understand anything or completely disingenuous. I’m done :russell:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
My cousin is a civil servant at State. She’s happy. Why?

She’s now snapping photos wirh Blinken and Lloyd Austin in Seoul. :mjlol:

Wasnt taking photos with Tillerson and Pompeo but always with them

She is part of the Secretary of State’s advance travel team. So she’s been there since Hillary.
Did you cancel her yet? :troll:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The reality about immigration is that the vast majority of people in this country don't really care one way or the other, turn away at the border or let them in. The issues arise with the rampant disinformation and general lack of information around illegal immigration.

It's become way more complex of an issue than it needs to be but that's the US' own doing because like everything else in this country, immigration is based on classism and racism - all immigrants are not considered equal.

In order to fix it, several really uncomfortable actions will have to take place - dismantling the entire system and rebuilding it from the ground up and freezing ALL immigration to this country for several years to start with all existing documented immigrants with visas and temporary status. Immigration and citizenship should be handled exclusively through strategically bolstered embassies across the globe. Setting a never before seen precedent of no longer allowing entry into the country through the borders without specific forms of documentation.