How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My man we have been through this like 10 times now

The leader of the free world told his people that it was nothing... which caused a SIGNIFICANT portion of the population to NOT take it seriously.

We then got legit, unedited evidence of him ON TAPE admitting to a reporter that the virus is FAR WORSE than he let on.

He's a monster at worse, and an incompetent leader at best. In almost any other situation, if a leader who was responsible for their subordinates well being, and withheld information that led to their injury or death, they'd be at the very least held responsible or fired.

If he was CEO of a company he'd either get sued or even face jail time.

Matter of fact he probably wouldn't because in this country, people worship big business like they're gods or something so it makes sense that the President gets a pass but if some shytheads kid fails Math, it's the teachers fault.

In any case, stop carrying water for that moron...if one of your folks died from this shyt I don't think you'd be taking his failure as a leader so nonchalantly...
of course he was a failure of a leader. but we're a year into it and every country is in roughly the same exact situation :dahell:

how is france doing? canada? the UK? california?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last administration wasn't turning them around. They were charging everyone with crimes to fill private prisons and so they could separate kids from their families.

You honestly know little about what you seem most passionate about.
and they should have been turning them around then too :yeshrug: my position is exactly the same

but apparently we're letting in hundreds of kids a week in the middle of a pandemic, who you personally support teachers being able to refuse teaching in person. you're the one who's fulla shyt

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you still debating @the cac mamba? He is a proudly ignorant white man who won’t change his position unless his own pockets are hurt, even more than many of our fiscally conservative HL members. He doesn’t care because nothing that happens affects him. He is apex level of middle class white male privilege.
fair enough :yeshrug:

i'll let you get back to bringing up trump in april '21. silly that i assumed no one in here wanted to bring him up anymore :mjlol:

but i guess biden's awful border position or newsom's recall-inducing performance on covid is gonna need scapegoats

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're supposed to be better than that and better than this

That's the point fam
i never agreed with that :yeshrug: and france, the UK, and canada prove it

of course we would have been in a better place if obama or hillary or biden were president a year ago. but not that much better. its a fukking worldwide airborn pandemic

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100,000 people crossed in February, 78,000 in January and 100,000 so far in March with 6,000 crossing on March 10th alone :francis: Democrats caught a major win with the stimulus, now they giving Republicans an easy layup because they refuse to be seen as “the bad guy”. You can’t say “Don’t come here...but if you do come here, we’ll do this for you.” Thats gives an incentive to migrants who decide its worth the risk.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
100,000 people crossed in February, 78,000 in January and 100,000 so far in March with 6,000 crossing on March 10th alone :francis: Democrats caught a major win with the stimulus, now they giving Republicans an easy layup because they refuse to be seen as “the bad guy”. You can’t say “Don’t come here...but if you do come here, we’ll do this for you.” Thats gives an incentive to migrants who decide its worth the risk.
Those are insane numbers.

Dems have painted themselves into a corner with their laissez-faire approach on this issue over the years. It's hard to refute that these people feel embolden right now, that they feel they will get a pass under a Democratic administration. I’m just waiting for AOC to come out and say let them all in.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Dems have painted themselves into a corner with their laissez-faire approach on this issue over the years. It's hard to refute that these people feel embolden right now, that they feel they will get a pass under a Democratic administration. I’m just waiting for AOC to come out and say let them all in.
Don't border crossing numbers mean those people were caught?

:jbhmm:

Before the model minority immigrants get in a tizzy I'll answer it for you:

As of Sunday, Customs and Border Protection was encountering 565 unaccompanied children crossing the border on average per day, according to new data obtained by NBC News, up from an average of 313 children per day last month.

The surge has created a backlog in Border Patrol stations, with over 4,200 children in custody and 2,943 of those children being held over the 72-hour legal limit. The new figures are a record high, topping last week, when there were roughly 3,000 children in Border Patrol custody, 1,400 of whom were being held over the 72-hour limit.

What are you mad about? That people didn't do it the way your parents did?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea man. Most of them are being sent back but, that’s an astronomical amount of people. They’ve apprehended 100,000 people this month already who tried to cross the border and its only the 21st. This idea that Biden is soft on immigration is causing more people to come. That means thousands are getting through everyday and not being caught. That means the unaccompanied kids that are being caught have to be housed which is why we have 15,000 kids down there right now in camps that we have no clue what to do with. That means our border patrol is working overtime and stretching their resources to the max to catch all these people. Border patrol warned Biden that rolling back Trump era policies without having his own policies in place would lead to a huge influx and that’s what happening. Honestly, by the time they get to the American border it’s a L waiting to happen. They need to focus on ensuring they can’t cross Mexico’s southern border in the first place and ensuring that asylum seekers apply in their home countries.