How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop asking about policies when I went over them already. The article I posted two damn pages ago went over it already :mindblown: Is this Higher Learning or what :mindblown: When you got 100,000 desperate people coming over every month and you say you’re going to stop deporting illegal immigrants, how is that NOT incentivizing more illegal immigrants to come? Explain that. Don’t say sh*t else. Explain that. When you got 100,000 desperate people coming over every month and you say we’re going to let asylum seekers cross to the U.S. rather than settle cases in Mexico, how is that NOT incentivizing more illegal immigrants to come? Explain that. Don’t say sh*t else if you not gonna explain that.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These posts are just bafflingly illogical.

Within two sentences @Ozymandeas said Biden is weak on the border AND carrying out record numbers of arrests for border crossings. :pachaha:
Border arguments are all about emotion. Point to the shyt that scares people the most while you go through their pockets.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Border arguments are all about emotion. Point to the shyt that scares people the most while you go through their pockets.
It's crazy. Like we have numbers showing people being apprehended, detained, and deported.

More people are attempting to come because of issues in their home countries, not because we aren't apprehending and deporting them.

They haven't even fully implemented their proposals and people are jumping off the cliff.

Ironically, Nap is praising Biden for making good decisions. :ehh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Stop asking about policies when I went over them already. The article I posted two damn pages ago went over it already :mindblown: Is this Higher Learning or what :mindblown: When you got 100,000 desperate people coming over every month and you say you’re going to stop deporting illegal immigrants, how is that NOT incentivizing more illegal immigrants to come? Explain that. Don’t say sh*t else. Explain that. When you got 100,000 desperate people coming over every month and you say we’re going to let asylum seekers cross to the U.S. rather than settle cases in Mexico, how is that NOT incentivizing more illegal immigrants to come? Explain that. Don’t say sh*t else if you not gonna explain that.
You don't even know the details of anything you're being emotional about.

Go sit in the corner.

It has been explained to you that border crossing were already increasing before the Biden administration took office.

That alone should tell you what you need to know. And the fact that you weren't complaining when it happens tells me all I need to know.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As @Pressure said, start giving the businesses hiring the illegal immigrants heavy fines or jail time, and the people will stop coming over the border.

fukk it, I would argue that 90% of the businesses doing this shyt support the GOP. I remember the crab dealer who lamented having no one to pick and package his seafood because the immigrants were being deported, and he was a Trump supporter. Hate immigrants but don't factor fair wages into your business model brehs.

Then the issue will go from the border to 'economic anxiety' and the same people using illegal immigrants to make a profit will be the face of economic concern.

All smoke and mirrors.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
As @Pressure said, start giving the businesses hiring the illegal immigrants heavy fines or jail time, and the people will stop coming over the border.

fukk it, I would argue that 90% of the businesses doing this shyt support the GOP. I remember the crab dealer who lamented having no one to pick and package his seafood because the immigrants were being deported, and he was a Trump supporter. Hate immigrants but don't factor fair wages into your business model brehs.

Then the issue will go from the border to 'economic anxiety' and the same people using illegal immigrants to make a profit will be the face of economic concern.

All smoke and mirrors.
The last president was hiring illegal immigrants on his properties while pushing anti immigration rhetoric.

It's all a shell game.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
My cousin is a civil servant at State. She’s happy. Why?

She’s now snapping photos wirh Blinken and Lloyd Austin in Seoul. :mjlol:

Wasnt taking photos with Tillerson and Pompeo but always with them

She is part of the Secretary of State’s advance travel team. So she’s been there since Hillary.