How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yea man. Most of them are being sent back but, that’s an astronomical amount of people. They’ve apprehended 100,000 people this month already who tried to cross the border and its only the 21st. This idea that Biden is soft on immigration is causing more people to come. That means thousands are getting through everyday and not being caught. That means the unaccompanied kids that are being caught have to be housed which is why we have 15,000 kids down there right now in camps that we have no clue what to do with. That means our border patrol is working overtime and stretching their resources to the max to catch all these people. Border patrol warned Biden that rolling back Trump era policies without having his own policies in place would lead to a huge influx and that’s what happening. Honestly, by the time they get to the American border it’s a L waiting to happen. They need to focus on ensuring they can’t cross Mexico’s southern border in the first place and ensuring that asylum seekers apply in their home countries.
Which policies have they rolled back that has caused harm?

Have you thought that border states being completely open has an affect on immigration?

I'm just asking because you all type a lot without much substance. Just emotion.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which policies have they rolled back that has caused harm?

Have you thought that border states being completely open has an affect on immigration?

I'm just asking because you all type a lot without much substance. Just emotion.

How is it without substance when this is verbatim what was written in the Washington Post the last two days?

Do you know what's really going on or are you making snap judgements?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How is it without substance when this is verbatim what was written in the Washington Post the last two days?

Do you know what's really going on or are you making snap judgements?

For you.
Badly misinformed, the migrants harbor false hope that President Joe Biden will open entry to the United States briefly and without notice. Or they think he may announce a plan that will put them first in line to claim asylum, though he hasn't said anything to support that theory.

Biden ended some hardline border policies of his predecessor, Donald Trump, proposed a pathway to citizenship for people in the U.S. illegally and promised in an executive order to “create a humane asylum system.” But neither he nor his aides have outlined the new approach to asylum or said when it will be unveiled, creating an information void and giving rise to rumors that migrants would be allowed in. Amid sharply higher migration flows, confusion and skepticism surround Biden's insistence that it's not the time to come to the border.

“The camp is a center for disinformation,” said Edgar Benjamin Paz, a Honduran man whose family's tent is one of the first in an unsanctioned line to seek asylum. “No one knows what's going on.”

Your entire premise operates under the unproven assumption that an increase in arrests also means a like for like correlated increase in successful border crossings.

But much of the conversation around illegal immigration, outside of being racist, is about the economic impact it has on Americans. You've failed to show cause there and it makes your argument worthless.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Pressure This was in the Post today. Nothing illogical about what I said. It’s pulled straight from this article. There is a perception that Biden is softer on immigration than Trump is which is leading to an influx at the border. Even if they’re making arrests, his messaging isn’t deterring thousands more from showing up the next day. This is straining our border patrol forces. In terms of policies he relaxed, he scrapped the border wall (which is fine), stopped the Muslim travel ban (which is fine), offered protection for dreamers, set up a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants already here, initiated a 100 day moratorium on deportations, ended the remain in Mexico program which forced asylum seekers to wait there rather than in the U.S. and relaxed admission for refugees. Some of these things are cool but others encourage more people to come. Democrats are all through this article disagreeing with you playboy. Before you respond to me read this article in full :camby:

76-C8975-C-8705-4-C52-8-DA1-A8-AAF29-B3-F28.jpg

28377630-C6-F6-46-F8-BB1-E-5-D3-C07432-F63.jpg

36555820-6524-4-B15-930-F-CE6-A9-A64-A348.jpg

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@Pressure This was in the Post today. Nothing illogical about what I said. It’s pulled straight from this article. There is a perception that Biden is softer on immigration than Trump is which is leading to an influx at the border. Even if they’re making arrests, his messaging isn’t deterring thousands more from showing up the next day. This is straining our border patrol forces. In terms of policies he relaxed, he scrapped the border wall (which is fine), stopped the Muslim travel ban (which is fine), offered protection for dreamers, set up a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants already here, initiated a 100 day moratorium on deportations, ended the remain in Mexico program which forced asylum seekers to wait there rather than in the U.S. and relaxed admission for refugees. Some of these things are cool but others encourage more people to come. Democrats are all through this article disagreeing with you playboy. Before you respond to me read this article in full :camby:

76-C8975-C-8705-4-C52-8-DA1-A8-AAF29-B3-F28.jpg

28377630-C6-F6-46-F8-BB1-E-5-D3-C07432-F63.jpg

36555820-6524-4-B15-930-F-CE6-A9-A64-A348.jpg
I actually subscribe to the post. As that article points out this issue I as building before Biden even took office.
Some of the factors facing Biden and his team are outside of their control, from deteriorating conditions in Central America to the increasing flow of migrants that had already been happening in Trump’s final months.

Much of that article focuses on messaging and not a drastic shift in policy, pointing out that the only major change the Biden administration has made is allowing unaccompanied minors to cross.

You're throwing a tantrum over rhetoric, but most signed point to a variety of factors.

• The economic issues in central america
  • Covid
  • The Trump administration undermining the incoming administration to the point that the head of DHS didn't even take part in the transition
  • The previous administration telling immigrants the incoming administration was opening the border
  • Mexico no longer accepting people we were sending back. This process actually happened under the old administration, but has recently been rectified by the trade off from the Biden administration to ship Mexico vaccines
  • Lack of aggressive anti immigrant rhetoric
  • A right wing disinformation campaign pushing the false narrative that the border is open

But I asked you for specific policies and you've yet to do it.
Please don't quote me until you will.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually subscribe to the post. As that article points out this issue I as building before Biden even took office.

Much of that article focuses on messaging and not a drastic shift in policy, pointing out that the only major change the Biden administration has made is allowing unaccompanied minors to cross.

You're throwing a tantrum over rhetoric, but most signed point to a variety of factors.

• The economic issues in central america
  • Covid
  • The Trump administration undermining the incoming administration to the point that the head of DHS didn't even take part in the transition
  • The previous administration telling immigrants the incoming administration was opening the border
  • Mexico no longer accepting people we were sending back. This process actually happened under the old administration, but has recently been rectified by the trade off from the Biden administration to ship Mexico vaccines
  • Lack of aggressive anti immigrant rhetoric
  • A right wing disinformation campaign pushing the false narrative that the border is open

But I asked you for specific policies and you've yet to do it.
Please don't quote me until you will.

Your rebuttal is lazy. No one is throwing a tantrum. I didn’t say anything that wasn’t in that article. Point out what said that wasn’t in that article. I did state the policies I was talking about and the article did too so what are you talking about :gucci:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Your rebuttal is lazy. No one is throwing a tantrum. I didn’t say anything that wasn’t in that article. Point out what said that wasn’t in that article. I did state the policies I was talking about and the article did too so what are you talking about :gucci:
I'm asking you to actually put some thought into your position beyond pretending to be outraged.

You won't. So fukk off.​

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He asking how Biden is soft on immigration :dead: These are third world illegal immigrants who are desperate to come here. You can scream to your blue in the face, “Don’t come”, but if you also say unaccompanied minors are allowed, then nikka, these people are going to send their kids :gucci:

If you say deportations are off the table and ICE needs to cool out, then nikka, these desperate immigrants are going to take the risk crossing the border, knowing if they make it past border patrol, they don’t have to worry about ICE looking for them :gucci:

If you give Dreamers and other illegal immigrants a path to citizenship (not saying that I’m against it, just arguing here), that says to a third world immigrant that if I avoid getting caught by border patrol and if ICE isn’t deporting as many illegal immigrants as before, then it’s worth it to risk the trip as there’s a good chance they’ll give us a pathway to citizenship one day too :gucci:

Do I gotta spell the sh*t out in plain English :gucci:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If you say deportations are off the table and ICE needs to cool out, then nikka, these desperate immigrants are going to take the risk crossing the border, knowing if they make it past border patrol, they don’t have to worry about ICE looking for them :gucci:
This isn't happening.

If you give Dreamers and other illegal immigrants a path to citizenship (not saying that I’m against it, just arguing here),
So you just have an issue with immigrants? :russ:

that says to a third world immigrant that if I avoid getting caught by border patrol and if ICE isn’t deporting as many illegal immigrants as before, then it’s worth it to risk the trip as there’s a good chance they’ll give us a pathway to citizenship one day too :gucci:

Do you know what Dreamers are. This passage leads me to believe you do not.

Do I gotta spell the sh*t out in plain English :gucci:
You should probably say it in Spanish. I think being emotional sounds better in that language. :pachaha: