How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
the last administration is irrelevant :yeshrug:

besides, i thought we were in a pandemic. teachers unions wouldnt even agree to teach these kids in person right now :dahell:right?
The previous administration put this country in the position it's in now. The pandemic wouldn't have gotten so bad if it wasn't for the last administration. Immigration wouldn't be where it is right now if it wasn't for what they did in the last 4 years. They are very relevant

You live up to your username once again
:unimpressed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The previous administration put this country in the position it's in now. The pandemic wouldn't have gotten so bad if it wasn't for the last administration. They are very relevant

You live up to your username once again
yeah? so why the outbreaks in canada and the UK, was trump in charge of them too? :childplease:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
yeah? so why the outbreaks in canada and the UK, was trump in charge of them too? :childplease:
Almost every country had outbreaks. Their handling of them is what matters and Trump's administration did one of the worst jobs of doing so in the entire world

You're in here defending Trump. Once again you live up to your name. I now understand why you get lambasted in this subforum

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost every country had outbreaks. Their handling of them is what matters and Trump's administration did one of the worst jobs of doing so in the entire world

You're in here defending Trump. Once again you live up to your name. I now understand why you get lambasted in this subforum
no one was talking about trump, much less defending him. except you :mjlol:

what the fukk good is whining about trump gonna do in april 2021? pathetic

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest

what the fukk good is whining about trump gonna do in april 2021? pathetic
Trump supporters always deflect when people talk about what their savior did in his 4 years of office

"Why are we still talking about trump?"
"Trump is irrelevant"
"Yall can't stop talking about him"

They want to avoid conversations that are critical of him because of their blind MAGA allegiance to him. They try to attack those who criticize Trump while acting like they're unbiased and neutral

That's why in every thread that mentions Trump you see in Higher Learning and TLR, there's always deflectors saying "wow yall are still talking about Trump, pathetic"

The previous administration put this country in the position it's in now. The pandemic wouldn't have gotten so bad if it wasn't for the last administration.

yeah? (Cac is furious and ready to argue for his daddy Trump:mjlol::mjlol:) so why the outbreaks in canada and the UK, was trump in charge of them too? :childplease:

I'm not playing this game with you. I remember seeing a thread a while ago about your bad faith arguments in Higher Learning. I don't have time for it

There is no logic or objectivity in discussions with people like you. No matter what I say, you're still going to be an ignorant, brainwashed, Trump loving MAGA cac that can't hold a productive conversation

Edit: S/o to @Black Panther
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/spo...the-cac-mambas-playbook.656980/#post-30837867

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
it's not better than just turning them all around :dahell:

whos trying to hear this shyt with what the country is going through right now? what do they bring to the table at this point in time?
The last administration wasn't turning them around. They were charging everyone with crimes to fill private prisons and so they could separate kids from their families.

You honestly know little about what you seem most passionate about.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
My man we have been through this like 10 times now

The leader of the free world told his people that it was nothing... which caused a SIGNIFICANT portion of the population to NOT take it seriously.

We then got legit, unedited evidence of him ON TAPE admitting to a reporter that the virus is FAR WORSE than he let on.

He's a monster at worse, and an incompetent leader at best. In almost any other situation, if a leader who was responsible for their subordinates well being, and withheld information that led to their injury or death, they'd be at the very least held responsible or fired.

If he was CEO of a company he'd either get sued or even face jail time.

Matter of fact he probably wouldn't because in this country, people worship big business like they're gods or something so it makes sense that the President gets a pass but if some shytheads kid fails Math, it's the teachers fault.

In any case, stop carrying water for that moron...if one of your folks died from this shyt I don't think you'd be taking his failure as a leader so nonchalantly...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Why are you still debating @the cac mamba? He is a proudly ignorant white man who won’t change his position unless his own pockets are hurt, even more than many of our fiscally conservative HL members. He doesn’t care because nothing that happens affects him. He is apex level of middle class white male privilege.

Last edited: