How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
For the life of me I don’t understand this weird victory lap for Covid relief. Yes they should celebrate the bill, which does a lot of good stuff. Yes they should point out how poorly the Obama admin advertised the 2009 stimulus. But these guys are acting like they solved Covid for good. You realize there will need to be more relief, and unless dems use reconciliation again it’s not happening right?

People probably aren’t getting checks again. So bragging that you helped (single, child-less) people pay rent for one month seems weird when the crisis will still exist next month. I’m glad the vaccine thing is going well, glad people are getting money, glad parents will get a whole lot of money this summer...but I think democrats are celebrating early. Like...people understand there’s going to be a flood of evictions this summer right?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
For the life of me I don’t understand this weird victory lap for Covid relief. Yes they should celebrate the bill, which does a lot of good stuff. Yes they should point out how poorly the Obama admin advertised the 2009 stimulus. But these guys are acting like they solved Covid for good. You realize there will need to be more relief, and unless dems use reconciliation again it’s not happening right?

People probably aren’t getting checks again. So bragging that you helped (single, child-less) people pay rent for one month seems weird when the crisis will still exist next month. I’m glad the vaccine thing is going well, glad people are getting money, glad parents will get a whole lot of money this summer...but I think democrats are celebrating early. Like...people understand there’s going to be a flood of evictions this summer right?
Who said it was a victory lap?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
it's not better than just turning them all around :dahell:

whos trying to hear this shyt with what the country is going through right now? what do they bring to the table at this point in time?
Where’s the context B? You going to ignore the last 4 years of the last administration stealing kids from their parents? :unimpressed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
Where’s the context B? You going to ignore the last 4 years of the last administration stealing kids from their parents? :unimpressed:
the last administration is irrelevant :yeshrug:

besides, i thought we were in a pandemic. teachers unions wouldnt even agree to teach these kids in person right now :dahell:right?