How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sinema is even more stubborn than Manchin. She's the "I don't give a f*ck what other people say or think" type of politician - she's also said as much.

I just think her situation there in AZ much different than Manchin in WV

as you said, he the best Dems will get out of that state, while dems have options in AZ

she going to be the sole vote to get in the way of Dems’ overarching political agenda (for which ending/adjusting filibuster is truly required for that, which I think it is)? if she wants to end her political career, OK....but otherwise she can get the fukk out of the way

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
she can be gone from AZ in a millisecond. She needs to be told that.

I agree but she seemingly doesn't care:
“It’s not effective to pressure me on anything. Because I am a thoughtful person who takes a lot of time, deliberatively, to make decisions,” Sinema said. “Once I've made a decision, I feel very comfortable with it. And it doesn't matter what other people think.”

SOURCE: The most influential Democrat you never hear from

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She would change her tune if she realizes she's done fukked up. They all change their tune.

senators shift positions all the time, I don’t put too much stock in what they say at a time when it doesn’t really matter

let’s see where their position is at when the stakes are high, and their political career is on the line

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I noticed that too.

“his preference...”

This rest of what she said was gibberish. But it sounds like They want the R’s to force their hand.

I dunno about that :skip: it sounds like there may be some confirmation bias here...

By all indications Biden honestly thinks Republicans will work with him. He's been putting out statements to that effect even before he won the primary, there's no good reason to think he's playing 4D chess..

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I dunno about that :skip: it sounds like there may be some confirmation bias here...

By all indications Biden honestly thinks Republicans will work with him. He's been putting out statements to that effect even before he won the primary, there's no good reason to think he's playing 4D chess..

I think there's every reason to believe he is. One of the big pieces of evidence is what just got done in congress - which 10 years ago would have been Obama and he waiting around for "fevers to cool" :comeon: - and the other is that he knows damn well if Congress can't keep delivering / the 50 Dem Senators are threatened by illness, accidents or what have you, it could spell a midterm loss that will stall 2 or more years of major things he's trying to accomplish in his presidency. Biden and his people are clever enough to spin an image to the media and may just be savage enough to play realpolitik in their actions. Which will anger and terrify the GQP, and I'm completely here for :obama:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Has Biden come out of hiding and done a press conference yet?:lupe:.

Obviously not as the Dems are hiding this fool.:mjlol:.

It's 100 days and counting. Pathetic!

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
i can't imagine Sinema as crazy as she is receiving a phone call from Joe Biden and telling him sorry but my decision is final lol

Right now Manchin gives this crazy broad cover. We'll see how badly Dem leadership wants it and whether they stand their ground soon..
Look at her past political positions and look at her now, a few years later. She's not operating on a normal playing field. She's either a massive clout demon or a big time weirdo. Either way, she seems like the exact type of person to tell Joe no on that phone call. Manchin is a least a long-term creature of politics, his shytty ass positions "make sense". Hers? :hubie: