How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
FWIW, Trump's best approval ratings of his entire presidency were the two months following the first covid relief bill last March.
And then... tanked after George Floyd and his stunt in Lafayette Park with military tear gassing protesters

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Ruben Gallego is a name I've heard thrown out in AZ for Senate. That was back when Sinema first ran though.

Mark Kelly also has a twin brother...

My issue with manchin is where was this fortitude when Trump was running rampant destroying norms and safeguards ? When Trump and GOP was just trolling the dems and the left refusing to be bipartisan?

What fortitude? He has power in a 50-50 Senate controlled by his party, but has none in a 53-47 controlled by the other party.

He voted against the GOP's tax cuts, he voted against their attempt to destroy the ACA, and voted to impeach Trump twice. He did this despite being from a R+40 state where he is the only Democrat in WV currently holding a statewide office.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Constitution prohibits twins from serving in the Senate representing the same state at the same time.
What if he agrees to get plastic surgery, grow a beard, and wear a toupee?:jbhmm:

I actually don't expect her to get primaried by a name or even lose in her primary. AZ isn't a solidly blue state, so I'm pretty sure Schumer would try to talk serious players out of challenging her so soon (ie he asked Jackson not to run in NC which is works out since, in hindsight, 2022 should be a better opportunity).