How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
In Joes defense, manchin hasn’t actually fukked us over yet. If that actually happens, then I think it would be appropriate to start questioning him. But being that we live in a Twitter and Tik tok world we have people ready to crucify before events actually happen.
Manchin has already fukked over the relief bill by staring down the Biden WH and gutting minimum wage and reducing the relief check distribution, and he's killed Biden's OBM nominee. It's been the Biden WH acquiescing to what Manchin wants, not the other way around.

President Manchin.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Manchin has already fukked over the relief bill by staring down the Biden WH over minimum wage and reducing the relief check distribution, and he's killed Biden's OBM nominee. It's been the Biden WH acquiescing to what Manchin wants, not the other way around.

President Manchin.

:mjlol: "I didn't lobby for this position"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Progressives? No, it'll be the entire Dem House who'll be pissed and numerous Senators.

Warnock is already talking about passing HR1 and John Lewis VRA.

If it doesn't pass, DOES he get re-elected with how Georgia is moving to make voting hard as shid?

stacey abrams said on the Sway podcast with kara swisher that Warnock will not win if GA republicans succeed.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
In Joes defense, manchin hasn’t actually fukked us over yet. If that actually happens, then I think it would be appropriate to start questioning him. But being that we live in a Twitter and Tik tok world we have people ready to crucify before events actually happen.
Manchin is literally fukking hte DEms over right now, and he won't have to vote on it. This is this shyt happens.

"I didn't vote against the min. wage increase," despite doing everything to prevent a vote on it. So many people fall for these stunts and just shuffle along like it's not a big deal.

The minimum wage. But they don’t even seem to be trying there. Is that acceptable after running on raising it to $15? Dude was yelling at Queen Elizabeth about being able to work with Republicans but won’t lift a finger to win over a member of his own party on an issue he specifically ran on. Cmon fam. :francis:

Here's the truth, Biden doesn't give a fukk about raising the minimum wage. He doesn't care about it.