How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I sense some serious tension on the horizon between progressive House members and Manchin by the end of the year. It’s going to get ugly once this COVID bill finally passes and we’re stuck in idle for months. Also without HR1 we’re looking at a Republican House for a decade. How do we think AOC feels about that? At least a dozen Dems in the House get gerrymandered out of office if Manchin holds the line. He claims to be a “proud Democrat” yet doesn’t seem to give a shyt about how his inactions will affect his party.

That 1on1 with Biden needs to happen soon.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I sense some serious tension on the horizon between progressive House members and Manchin by the end of the year. It’s going to get ugly once this COVID bill finally passes and we’re stuck in idle for months. Also without HR1 we’re looking at a Republican House for a decade. How do we think AOC feels about that? At least a dozen Dems in the House get gerrymandered out of office if Manchin holds the line. He claims to be a “proud Democrat” yet doesn’t seem to give a shyt about how his inactions will affect his party.

That 1on1 with Biden needs to happen soon.

Progressives? No, it'll be the entire Dem House who'll be pissed and numerous Senators.

Warnock is already talking about passing HR1 and John Lewis VRA.

If it doesn't pass, DOES he get re-elected with how Georgia is moving to make voting hard as shid?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Biden in the primary made it seem like he had the persuasion skills to negotiate reparations out of Storm Thurmond. Where is that energy now? I see too many “anybody but Trump” Dems online giving him a pass for not being able to whip Manchin.

In Joes defense, manchin hasn’t actually fukked us over yet. If that actually happens, then I think it would be appropriate to start questioning him. But being that we live in a Twitter and Tik tok world we have people ready to crucify before events actually happen.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Progressives? No, it'll be the entire Dem House who'll be pissed and numerous Senators.

If it doesn't pass, DOES he get re-elected with how Georgia is moving to make voting hard as shid?

I’m wondering how soon this would have to pass in order to be in effect before shyt hits the fan next year. I don’t think they can wait till next year or it will be be too late. I believe some of these states start their redistricting sessions in January.

also hoping we don’t get any fukkery from the courts.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
In Joes defense, manchin hasn’t actually fukked us over yet. If that actually happens, then I think it would be appropriate to start questioning him. But being that we live in a Twitter and Tik tok world we have people ready to crucify before events actually happen.
The minimum wage. But they don’t even seem to be trying there. Is that acceptable after running on raising it to $15? Dude was yelling at Queen Elizabeth about being able to work with Republicans but won’t lift a finger to win over a member of his own party on an issue he specifically ran on. Cmon fam. :francis:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

I definitely don't think he does... but I don't think he was getting re-elected anyway because of the whole 2000 check thing