How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i like the movement :yeshrug: just pass bills like that and blame everything on the republicans. voting rights, minimum wage, police reform, etc

but what is any of this going to mean if they can't sign it into law? it's not their "fault" but it will be viewed as they aren't trying etc..

i said when Biden was elected that i was ok with them taking the high ground and trying to negotiate until the GOP starts to fukk them and then they have to fight back..

Well it hasn't taken long. GOP isn't interested in negotiating.. they've already made it clear. Manchin has proved to be a big issue as well.

they can't just keep passing bills that go nowhere. it starts to look really dumb after awhile :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but what is any of this going to mean if they can't sign it into law? it's not their "fault" but it will be viewed as they aren't trying etc..

i said when Biden was elected that i was ok with them taking the high ground and trying to negotiate until the GOP starts to fukk them and then they have to fight back..

Well it hasn't taken long. GOP isn't interested in negotiating.. they've already made it clear. Manchin has proved to be a big issue as well.

they can't just keep passing bills that go nowhere. it starts to look really dumb after awhile :dead:
well its that, or filibuster, or nothing :skip:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
well its that, or filibuster, or nothing :skip:

Passing these bills through the house is better than "nothing" but if they can't get any of them through then eh.. they can only play the "Republicans won't cooperate" card so much. Obviously they do need to continue to beat that over the heads of the public but in the end i'm not sure how many points they are scoring..

Eliminating the filibuster is the obvious move but can they get Manchin and Sinema on board.. again we aren't privy to those discussions. i don't know what they will try, if anything.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The only issue I see with the approach to point at the Rethugs for policy failings is that this message becomes seriously diluted when Dem senators like Manchin don't fall in line.

Because every time Dems point the fingers at Rethugs all they have do is say 'Well, you can't even get all your colleagues on board so how good is your bill really?' :mjgrin:

And you know they will do that. every. single. time.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is DOA in the Senate

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if
Mitch McConnell probably paid manchin via the highway $ his wife got(my conspiracy theory) to not kill the filibuster

shyt man if this passes and they end automatic immunity for cops I would stop saying Biden ain’t shyt and give that man my full support.