How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Look, unless there is another state with 2 dem votes in the future, this will continue. DC needs statehood at this point.
please stop asking for this. Its the easiest way to shoot us in the foot.

Push for Puerto Rican state hood.

DC should never become a state. Unless you want republicans (because this will happen) completely fukking democrats federally during their term.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:dead:Last few pages went off the rails. What do y’all want Schumer and Biden to do? Kidnap Manchin’s and Simena’s family to vote how they want?:mjlol: Would they even vote for the 15$ minimum wage?
Just want them to show at least 50% of the effort they're putting in for Neera Tanden for minimum wage increase :hubie:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:heh:

i95pxd211tj61.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
BOTH PARTIES ARE THE SAME AND DON'T THREATEN ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS ABOUT THE COURTS YOU NEOLIBERAL SHILL

--2016 Trolls, Wokies and Berner Greener Dead Enders :skip:
they about to learn bruh....

we

warned

them

:snoop:

:francis:

We warned you not to sit on your ass in 2016...and Trump elected all these damn right wing judges in their 30s and 40s to serve for the next few decades...

Watch....

This is why you can NEVER let up or cede ground and you must ALWAYS inch forward no matter how imperfect the judge. Republicans even get on code even if they hated Trump, they USED Trump to their advantage.

ill never forget so many of you for letting this happen :snoop:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
:dead:Last few pages went off the rails. What do y’all want Schumer and Biden to do? Kidnap Manchin’s and Simena’s family to vote how they want?:mjlol: Would they even vote for the 15$ minimum wage?

You twist arms the same way corporate dems do it to progressives. Manchin is soft and can cave. :ufdup:

Anyways, I see centrist dems trying to get off on technicalities:snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Remember when nikkas was :cape: hard for Manchin a few months ago that he wouldn't be a problem because he could be sufficiently pressured?

They been awfully quiet lately, haven't they? :jbhmm:
an unreliable democrat is better than any republican

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Remember when nikkas was :cape: hard for Manchin a few months ago that he wouldn't be a problem because he could be sufficiently pressured?

They been awfully quiet lately, haven't they? :jbhmm:
Lol nikkas told me to shut up and that he’d obviously fall in line when it mattered. I dunno how some people can be as tuned in as some folks here are yet completely fall for every piece of bullshyt the Dems feed them. I feel like I’m going crazy