How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Lol nikkas told me to shut up and that he’d obviously fall in line when it mattered. I dunno how some people can be as tuned in as some folks here are yet completely fall for every piece of bullshyt the Dems feed them. I feel like I’m going crazy
fukk YOU! :pacspit:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins

The White House says the director of national intelligence will release the report on Jamal Khashoggi's death today. This was widely expected but is now confirmed by the press secretary. The belief was they were waiting for Biden call to Saudi first.
12:53 PM · Feb 26, 2021

Edit:

Natasha Bertrand
@NatashaBertrand

JUST OUT: The long-awaited U.S. intel community assessment of Khashoggi's murder. "We assess that Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Muhammad bin Salman approved an operation in Istanbul, Turkey to capture or kill Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi." https://odni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Assessment-Saudi-Gov-Role-in-JK-Death-20210226.pdf…
1:06 PM · Feb 26, 2021

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
they about to learn bruh....

we

warned

them

:snoop:

:francis:

We warned you not to sit on your ass in 2016...and Trump elected all these damn right wing judges in their 30s and 40s to serve for the next few decades...

Watch....

This is why you can NEVER let up or cede ground and you must ALWAYS inch forward no matter how imperfect the judge. Republicans even get on code even if they hated Trump, they USED Trump to their advantage.

ill never forget so many of you for letting this happen :snoop:

This eviction thing is going to give us a homelessness crisis the likes of which we’ve never seen in this country. I’m grateful every day in this pandemic that I’m (mostly due to luck) secure with a good roof and not about to be sleeping in my car or on the street.

Whenever the moratorium ended we were destined for a crisis. But it would’ve been nice to prolong it until some type of safety net could be built.

Are they really about to just start booting everyone that can’t pay nationwide right away?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
which they wont get because Manchin and Sinema don't want it because it will limit their power won't vote to end the filibuster.
The crazy thing is it takes 60 votes to overrule the VP on a Byrd rule point of order (as opposed to 51 for a normal point of order and of course she isn’t voting against herself so it’s 50).

So Manchin and Sinema are powerless there. You just need 41 Dems to stick with Kamala.

The WH is trying to be slick but more people know exactly the power they have.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Lol nikkas told me to shut up and that he’d obviously fall in line when it mattered. I dunno how some people can be as tuned in as some folks here are yet completely fall for every piece of bullshyt the Dems feed them. I feel like I’m going crazy
They don't support the same things. They like being pandered too.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Even Maddow is telling her audience how dire this is

It’s so god damn depressing. These privileged politicians that have never missed a paycheck in their lives are playing games with regular peoples real lives out here. Unbelievable. The consequences of this are going to be staggering. Someone has to offer some substantive help to poor people and the working class out here. Something is going to break. This is an unsustainable system.

25% of the jobs that existed 12 months ago are gone. 60% of the businesses that had to close during Covid have not re-opened. 1/3rd of the US population is only not homeless because of the moratorium on evictions. Other developed nations are providing regular financial help to their citizens during this pandemic. We have awful health care. Crippling student loans date. A pathetic minimum wage.

I am starting to think the Dems know the stakes but don’t care. Whenever the GOP has control of the executive and legislative branches they press the foot on the accelerator and they don’t stop. Why the hell do the Dems always tip-toe around and act like they don’t have the power to push for things that most Americans want?! The minimum wage increase has a 70% approval rating. 88% of Democrats support M4A. 68% of independents support M4A. Even 46% of Republicans support M4A.

:mindblown:

Last edited:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

This is so dumb by the White House

That’s Democrats for you. They work so hard to play by the rules they get little done meanwhile the GQP breaks all the rules and pushes this country further into fascism and get what they want and more. It’s like with Democrats in power we go two steps ahead but every time the GQP is in power we are 12 steps back.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The crazy thing is it takes 60 votes to overrule the VP on a Byrd rule point of order (as opposed to 51 for a normal point of order and of course she isn’t voting against herself so it’s 50).

So Manchin and Sinema are powerless there. You just need 41 Dems to stick with Kamala.

The WH is trying to be slick but more people know exactly the power they have.
They will get away with it because corporate media are on their side and liberals don't care about this much, but it will cost them in 2022 with low turnout.

Then they will blame black and poor people again.